Chapter 4

(1756 words :D)
Enyo made it to the block where the school sat. At least twenty black cars like the one the boys had came in covered the streets. People gathered in the front of the school, all dressed very formally and wearing white gloves. The atmosphere was so heavy it could crush a building.

Not wanting to draw too much attention to herself she hoped over the side fence but as she was getting down it made a loud rattling sound.

The low mumble of people had fallen still. She sprinted towards the back wall of the school to stay out of sight. An immense fear began to flood her body. Her heart begin to beat so loud it was the only thing she could focus on. A nervous heat crept through her fingers, ears and nose. She held her breathe. Those seconds she spent pressed against the wall felt like hours.

As she peeked her head around the wall as car pulled up slowly in front of the school. The crowd diverted their attention to the car. They scrambled into two straight lines from the front gate to the big school corridors. Two large men stepped out with black veils that draped over their faces. One had a shiny curly mop of hair blonde hair and the other short black hair.

The blonde walked around the car and opened the backseat. A smaller boy stepped out with not only a veil but a deep red sash decorated with pins. Kinda like a prince but given his size more like boy scout. The crowd all lowered their heads once the boy stepped out.

They all seemed so familiar. Enyo stood there and squinting at the men. It was so dark out, she wonder if they could even see her if she stepped from behind the wall. But she was not willing to find out.

The three men made their way to the corridor but didn't enter. They stood facing the gate, till another car pulled up.

The same thing happened but this time a small girl with blonde hair came out of the car. She wore a simple black off the shoulder dress. The dress had a slit that went up to her milky thigh. The girl had long legs but she was still pretty small.

Enyo felt a small peng in her chest as she slid down the wall. Even though Enyo's height matched her big personality she had always wish to shave a few inches off her height. She had a toned body due to years of sports but it never felt enough. No matter how pretty she would dress she never felt feminine.

She turned around to face the now open fence. Instead of a fence she saw a girl with large dark eyes inches away from here face. Enyo opened her mouth to scream but the girl shoved a lollipop in her mouth before she should let it out.
The little girl 'shhh'ed Enyo and backed up from her. Now she could see that the little girl wasn't creepy, she was actually kinda cute.

The little girl had short dark hair that fell right below her chin and large deep blue eyes. She had on a black dress that was all puffed out and frilly at the bottom. The only thing that stood out was a thick navy blue ribbon that pushed her hair out of her face.

The little girl pointed behind the wall calling Enyo to look back at the crowd.

The smallest boy had taken the blonde girl hand. He took off the glove her white off her hand and kissed it. That's when Enyo realized the boy was the only one wearing black gloves well aside from the two men who stood behind him. After this everyone entered through the corridors.

She let go of a breath she didn't know she was holding. She turned back around to the girl.

"Why are you here?" the small girl asked.

"Well I left something very important in that building," Enyo said pointing to the school.

"Can I help you find it?," the child asked excitedly. Enyo smiled and stood up dusty off her legs.