Literally Falling For You (Harry Potter AU)

Summary: Person B is trying to impress Person A and ends up falling flat on their face. As Person B lays on the ground and slowly die from embarrassment, Person A has a mind blowing realization that they actually really like Person B and when they help Person B up off the ground, they pull them into a kiss. (prompt from an OTP prompt generator)

A/N: Spencer is a Slytherin and reader is a Gryffindor.

Warning: mentions of bullying

________________________

"Can anyone tell me what the summoning charm is?" Professor Flitwick squeaked.

You and a few students raised your hands, but before the small professor could pick anyone, someone spoke up, "The Summoning Charm is a that causes an object at a distance from the caster to fly into their arms. This spell needs thought behind it, the object must be clear in the casters mind, before trying to summon."

Everyone looked back to see the brown hair, lanky Slytherin speak up with a naive smile. The students around him rolled their eyes in annoyance.

Your charms professor nodded, "Ah yes. Uh, well done, Reid. Fifteen points to Slytherin for answering right, but five points from Slytherin for talking out of turn!"

Spencer looked down with an embarrassed frown as his fellow Slytherins scowled at him. A few parchment balls were thrown at him and you couldn't help but feel angry at the students for bullying your friend.

Feeling your gaze, Spencer looked up and caught your eye. He saw the anger and he shook your head, mouthing, "Don't. It's okay." You sighed, turning back to your charms professor.

After class was over, Slytherins and Gryffindors alike pushed Spencer around, causing him to stumble and fall. The contents of his satchell tumbling out onto the floor. Students walked all over his things, getting footprints on his books, assignments, and breaking a few of his quills.

You pushed past others as you went to go help him. You fell to your knees, quickly picking up Spencer's things.

"You really shouldn't let them bully you like that. You should speak up, fight back."

Spencer shook his head, murmuring a "thanks" as you helped him stuff his things back into his bag, "If I do that, then people will see me like all of the other Slytherins. A bully."

"Spencer, you could never be a bully. You're too sweet."

He shrugged, "Maybe everyone's right. Maybe the hat did get it wrong. I should probably be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. No one in Slytherin understands me."

"Because they're all dunderheads. You're too smart for them which is why they bully you. They're jealous." you state with confidence.

Spencer gives you an unsure look, "Why're you friends with me, Y/N? You're a Gryffindor. I'm a Slytherin. We're supposed to be enemies."

You rolled your eyes, "Says who?"

"Says everyone. You're better off without me."

"Spencer Reid, don't make me turn your hair blue!" Spencer looked at you with a confused look and you shook your head, "What I mean to say is that I like being around you. You're sweet and kind and, honestly, I like that you're not like the other Slytherins. You're you and that's what makes you such a great friend."

He looks at you softly, a shy smile on his face, "I like being around you too."

"Good! Because you're not getting rid of me any time soon!" you hook your arm around his and you both proceed to your next class.