Chapter 6

"Hey Nikki!" I shout.

Nicole comes out from her cave.

"Yes?"

"I'm going out. I'll be back in a few hours." I tell her.

"Ok, be careful." She hugs me.

"Yes ma'am." I salute.

She just glares at me and pushes me out of the caves.

I chuckle and start walking.

*short time skip just because I'm lazy*

I'm near some sort of forest. It's dark and actually kinda creepy. I start to put some distance between me and the forest when I hear hissing.

"Perseus Jackson."

I spin around, ready to get Armageddon. What I see horrifies me.

It's some sort of monster, but nothing like anything I've ever seen. It's slimy and rotting in places. It's head is bent at an odd angle, making it look like it's neck is broken. One of its front legs is black and charred, like it's been roasted by fire. The other has been severely mutilated. Half of the leg has barely any skin, leaving the muscles showing. The other half of the leg is nothing but bone. One of the hind legs looks like it's infected, green and swollen, with some sort of ooze coming out. It's last leg is deformed, branching out at the bottom into two feet. Most of its body just looks dead and decaying. But in some parts you can see wounds, horrible wounds. It has a tail that looks sort of serpentine. But the worst part of this monster is it's face. It's shaped like a human head, but is five times as big. It has four eyes, none of them the same. The one on the far left is completely black, nothing else. The one on its forehead looks like a human eye but turned sideways. The eye on the far right is just a hole with a black substance dripping out. The last eye is right in the middle, and it's the worst one. It looks like an eye was there but was ripped out, then shoved back in, and then sown shut. But it wasn't sown up neatly, parts of the eye were popping out between the thread. At the bottom of the face was its mouth. It stretched from one side to the other. The jaw was hanging off like it was broken, showing the sharp, jagged teeth inside.

After I examine the monster, I look it in eye. Well one of them.

"What are you and what do you want?" I ask, sounding calmer than I felt.

"I am the monster of curses. I am here to give you your own." It hisses at me.

I stay silent and wait for it to tell me what my curse is.

"You shall slowly loose your mind. Every day you will feel it shatter more and more. The more it shatters, the more your eyes will show it. The answer on how to reverse the curse is buried in your mind, but will be harder to remember the more your mind shatters. I will also give you one more thing. Weather it is blessing or a curse, is up to you. You can now understand all monsters, and speak with them. Goodbye now." It laughs and disappears.

"What am I going to do now?" I ask myself out loud.

]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]

Hello my Sparks! How was your week? Did you like the chapter? How do you like the new cover I made? I'm going to start putting a question at the end of each chapter, I want you guys to answer them so I can get to know you better. I'm starting with a simple one.

What's your favorite color?

Mine is black.

Okay that's all, I'll see you all next Friday! Bye! Vote, Comment, Share, and Don't forget to fight the dead and fear the living!

~ Allure Crimson ~