Chapter 13

*Percy's POV*

"I'm Dawn. Who are you?" The girl replies.

"I'm Nightmare." I reach out my hand.

She shakes it and nods. 

"What are you doing out of Tartarus?!" Someone screams.

We turn to see Aphrodite stomping towards us.

"Who me?" Dawn and I say simultaneously.

We both give each other weird looks.

 "I'm talking to this little brat!" She points at Dawn.

"You had no reason to throw me down there in the first place!" Dawn glares at her.

 Aphrodite goes to slap her, but I jump forward and grab her hand. She looks at me shocked, no one even saw me move.

"I may like you because you didn't vote to send me to Tartarus, but I won't let you hit someone for no reason." I hiss at her.

Aphrodite flinches back, but Dawn looks at me shocked.

"What?" I ask her.

I release Aphrodite and turn towards Dawn.

"Why did you stand up for me?" She asks.

"Because she had no reason to hit you." I reply.

She smiles at me.

"Thank you. I think we're going to be good friends." She says while jumping forward to hug me.

I tense up, not used to friendly contact from strangers. But then I relax and hug her back.

"Me too." I say.

Then she's yanked out of my arms. I look up to see Zeus dragging her away.

"You aren't welcome on Olympus! I told you that I would kill you if you set foot on Olympus again!" He shouts.

Before he can do anything to her, I whistle out really loud. Everyone covers their ears and turns towards me, even Zeus. Then Dawn is snatched away from Zeus by a Drakon.

Everyone screams and pulls out their weapons. 

Zelena sets Dawn down next to Nicole, then comes to rest at my side. The campers start rushing forward to slay the 'monster'. I wave my hand and the shadows jump forward in human form to stop them. They gasp and jerk to a stop.

I ignore them and turn to Zelena.

"Thank you Zelena. I don't know what I would've done without you." I pet her head.

Everyone gasps.

"You're welcome. I'm glad I could help you though." She nudges against me affectionately.

"You always help Honey" I tell her.

"Are you talking to it?!" Annabeth says incredulously.

"Of course I'm talking to her! And she's not an it!" I growl.

Hades steps towards me. Zelena growls at him, but stops when I tell her he's not bad.

"How can you talk to her? She's a, forgive me for this, but she's a monster." He asks nervously.

"I can do many things now, Uncle." I look him in the eye.

He flinches when he meets my gaze, but nods and steps away.

I turn towards my shadows. 

"You can stand down now. They are no longer threatening my family." I tell them.

They slowly fade back into the corners of the room. Hades watches in awe, while almost everyone else watches in fear. Only my patrons and Nicole watch with pride.

I then run towards my patrons, and give them a big hug. Everyone gasps, expecting them to kill me or something.

"Nightmare! I've missed you so much! How has my little baby been?" Nyx coos.

"Mom! I told you not to call me that! But I've been fine." I grumble.

Poseidon faints of to the side. We ignore him, and Nyx just laughs and ruffles my hair.

"We really have missed you though." Erebus lays a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah! Home is no fun without you!" Tartarus whines.

"I've only been gone for a couple hours!" I laugh.

"Still!" He shouts.

Before I can reply, a growl echos through the throne room. Everyone freezes. I turn to one of the darkest shadows.

"Come out now!" I command.

I'm not prepared for what comes out.

/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\

Hey! What's up? Happy Friday the 13th! Does anyone else think it's funny that I'm updating chapter 13 on the 13th? Btw, I have been grounded from electronics. So it was really hard to sneak this chapter out. I'm sneaking on the downstairs computer and risking getting in trouble for you guys. So I hope you're happy! Ok question is...

Did you have an unlucky experience today? If not, what was your worst Friday the 13th experience?

Yes, I got all of my electronics taken away! I can't live without Wattpad! This is the first bad Friday the 13th I've had, usually they're lucky days for me.

That's all I have to say so, bye!!! Vote, Comment, Share, and Don't forget to check the shadows for monsters!

~ Allure Crimson ~