Chapter 2

"You will be sent to Tartarus!" Zeus announced.

I'd like to say that I care, but I don't. I've already lost everything.

"Ok." I respond emotionless.

"But before you go, we have a few...gifts for you." He grins evilly.

I began to grow uneasy, but my face remained emotionless.

"Your first gift is immortality." He raised his lightning bolt.

When it hit me I felt a flow of power rush through me.

"And your other gift is this, when you sleep you will experience your worst nightmares."

A ball of light was thrown at me. Nothing happened but I knew I would hate to sleep from now on.

Just before Zeus sent me to Tartarus, I asked for him to wait.

"I have a gift for you Gods as well." I smirked.

The Gods shifted in their thrones uneasily. Zeus looked skeptical as to what kind of gift I would give.

I closed my eyes and focused on the water in the air. I slowly gathered it into a ball and froze it. I also made sure that there was a trident design inside. All of the Gods gasped, no one knew that I had the power to freeze water. I willed the frozen sphere to Zeus, it settled in his hands.

"This is my gift to you. One day it will break, that will warn you that I am back. This will give you time to prepare."

Zeus just shook his head and waved his hand at me. A giant hole appeared under me. As I started my decent into Tartarus, I said one last thing.

"I'll be back."

-----------------------------------------

Hey! I hope you liked it! Next chapter will be here next Friday. Bye!!!
Vote, Comment, Share, and don't forget to hug Mamma Waffle!

~ Allure Crimson ~