Chapter 14

*Percy's POV*

I find myself looking into sea green eyes. The same eyes I used to have. In fact the thing I am looking at is me, or at least looks like I used to.

"Who are you?" I ask it.

"I am a Rêfræçtør. I'm here to take you to my Master." It says.

It takes out a black sword. I quickly bring out Armageddon.

"Come and get me!" I hiss at it.

(Sorry I'm not very good at fighting scenes.)

It rushes forward and swings it's sword at my head. I quickly dodge and swipe Armageddon through his middle. He screams in pain as his blood drips to the floor. He glares at me and before I can react, he throws some powder in my face. The last thing I see is my family running towards me before everything goes black.

*Pêrçÿ'š POV*

I caught him. I actually caught him!

I run through the hallways of my Master's castle, dragging Percy behind me. When I finally reach the throne room, I push open the doors and rush in.

"I caught him Master." I bow at his throne.

My Master looks down at me.

"Good. I'm glad you were successful. You wouldn't want another trip to The Room, now would you?" He says.

I gulp and shiver in fear.

"No Master. I wouldn't." I reply quickly.

"Good. Take our...guest. To the special room we prepared for him." He orders.

I bow and pick Percy up.

"Yes Master." I say.

*Percy's POV*

I wake up but don't open my eyes. My head is pounding and my whole body hurts.

What happened?

Then memories of yesterday flood my mind. I quickly open my eyes and shoot up. I notice that I'm not in a cell.

Before I can examine the room, the door opens. I freeze when they walk in the door.

"Hello, Percy."

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Hi! *hides behind iPad* I'm sure you guys want to kill me and I'm sorry. But I'm updating 6 more chapters by April 1st. I have a surprise for you guys on that day. So just sit tight, put down your weapons, and stop plotting. So anyways, I just got addicted to CROSSY ROAD. Do any of you play that? I love it! It's just a new, portable version of Frogger! I want the Emo Goose, but I can't unlock it! It's very annoying. Now for the question...

What game or games are you addicted to?

I'm addicted to CROSSY ROAD, FNAF, The Impossible Quiz (all of them), Trivia Crack, and Dragon Fable.

So that's all, I have to say. Bye!!! Vote, Comment, Share, and Don't forget 42!

~ Allure Crimson ~