Chapter 17

*Percy'sPOV*

I've been fading in and out of consciousness for the past few days. Pêrcÿ shows up twice a day with food.

I finally fight off the blackness again, and open my eyes. When I do, I find Śåłłÿ, Pêrcÿ, and Łükê standing in front of me. Pêrcÿ and Łükê are wearing matching smirks.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty." Śåłłÿ says.

I barely have the energy to raise my head.

"What do you want with me?" I ask weakly.

I don't get a response. Śåłłÿ snaps her fingers and the other two move to the sides of the room. They return, holding some odd looking objects. Then I realize what they are, and my eyes widen in fear.

"Like my toys Percy?" Śåłłÿ asks, skimming her hands over the torture tools.

I don't respond, I'm to busy focusing on not hyperventilating.

"Hmm, I think I'll start with this." She picks up a black metal contraption.

Suddenly I'm being held by glowing purple ropes. The more I struggle the ropes heat up. Within two minuets I have second degree burns. I quickly still before I can injure myself further.

"Now Percy, I want you to tell me how your dimension works. Then you'll tell me the weaknesses of your trivial Gods." She slowly walks towards me.

"No! I won't tell you anything!" I shout.

"Really? That is so cliché. I'll have you answering my questions soon enough." She sighs.

My hand is lifted and held in place by the strange ropes. Śåłłÿ slides the small metal contraption over one of my fingers. It looks like two small metal blocks, with some sort of screw thing in the middle, a handle is at the top of the screw.

Once she has the thing positioned the way she wants it, she twists the screw till my finger sits snuggly between the metal blocks.

"Now, who are the Olympians?" She asks.

I don't answer, instead I glare.

She smirks before twisting the screw multiple times. I flinch as the metal squeezes my finger painfully.

"Want to answer my question now?" She asks, smiling brightly.

"I can handle a little pain." I growl through clenched teeth.

"Of course." She grins.

She twist the screw quickly, several times for about ten seconds. I yelp in pain as I hear a crack. I know that she just broke my finger.

This process continues with every single one of my fingers. I still refuse to answer her questions though. It takes a lot of effort not to let the tears escape as I feel every bone in my fingers shatter.

"So, have you had enough?" My torturer grins at me.

I spit in her face. Śåłłÿ screeches and yanks me up.

"Fine. Maybe you should lay down for a while and thing about it." She growls at me while pulling me over to one of the tables.

The table has ropes at either end, and a lever in the middle. I'm pushed onto the table and tied to it by the ropes. My hands are now tied above my head in an uncomfortable way.

Śåłłÿ walks over to the lever.

"What are your Gods weaknesses?" She hisses at me.

"What makes you think you're going to get an answer now?" I snap at her.

She narrows her eyes, and pulls the lever.

$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@

Hello. I know I am probably at the top of your kill list. But I'm really sorry! My Mom has been sick a lot lately and I've been really busy. It's also not the easiest thing to come up with an even slightly good torture scene. I hope it wasn't to bad. Well that's all for tonight. Question of the chapter is...

What was the most violent way you thought of killing me?

I was hoping to just fade from existence, so as to escape your wrath.

Bye! Vote, Comment, Share, and Don't forget that We're all mad here!

~ Allure Crimson ~