Chapter 16

*Percy's POV*

"Mom?!" I whisper.

She chuckles and shakes her head.

"You really are an idiot. Haven't you realized that no one here is the same as in your world? We're Rêfræçtørš. And my name is Śåłłÿ." She grins evilly at me.

"Will someone please explain what the Chaos a Rêfræçtør is?" I shout.

Śåłłÿ starts laughing at my outburst. I just roll my eyes and wait for her to answer me.

"A Rêfræçtør is a twisted version of someone in your dimension. And visa versa. Pêrcÿ is a twisted version of you. You may look similar, but your personalities are completely different." She explains after calming down.

"So you're a twisted version of my Mom?" I clarify.

She nods, taking a bite of another purple cookie.

"My Mom and I love blue food. I'm guessing you guys love purple?" I ask.

"Yes. I'm sure you know the story behind it. Our lives started similarly to yours." She replies.

"Now, I didn't bring you here to talk about cookies." She says, turning serious.

"Really? I thought that was the reason you kidnapped me, knocked me out, and kept me prisoner." I say sarcastically.

Everyone in the room glares at me.

"If you want to be treated like a real prisoner then fine. Take him to the dungeon!" Śåłłÿ says angrily.

"Yes Master." Pêrcÿ and Łükê bow in unison.

They drag me out of the room and down another hallway.

"Why do you call her Master if she's a girl?" I ask them.

"It's to throw others off. If they think our leader is a male, they fear is more. If they knew our leader was a female, they wouldn't take us seriously." Pêrcÿ replies without looking at me.

I nod and look down at my feet. That makes sense.

A few minutes later I'm being thrown in a dirty cell. I suddenly feel more worn out and I want to take a nap.

It's draining our powers Percy. Toby says.

But it seems that they're being held in the rock of the cell. It's probably to keep you from getting out. Uses your own powers against you. Jack informs us.

It's a smart idea. I'll have to tell everyone about it when I get back. But for now. I'm so....so-

Everything fades into black.

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yay! Next chapter is up! 4 more to go! I'm mot gonna post anymore chapters until I post the Q&A though. So give me some questions people! Please? Thank you to those who already submitted some. Question of the chapter is...

What state/country do you live in?

I live in Georgia, USA. The Peach State! (^-^)

Ok, that's all for now! Bye!!! Vote, Comment, Share, and Don't forget that 'With great power, comes a great need to take a nap!'

~ Allure Crimson ~