𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 III

First all I wanna give you a tight bone crushing hug with loads of kisses!!!

I love y'all sooo much 🥺❤️...

Few more shots to end the journey of Anirudh and Aisha

Few more shots to end the journey of Anirudh and Aisha...🥺❤️

She felt her hands cold when she touched the door handle.
" koi nhi.... Just my superstition.... How can he be here?? I hate him...He can never be here..."
She murmured inside her mind trying to assure herself that this would never happen.

She has been trying hard to make herself believe that she hates him but dil maantha hi nhi...
Its too stubborn...

She still miss him...She still want him...She still want to hug him and show him his princess...Their Anshi❤️

But what he did....That can never be forgotten....
She can never let him know about Anshi...

Yeah its unfair for him as a father...
It is unfair to Anshi as daughter...
He too has equal rights on Anshi but as a mother...Its her right...

She can't introduce her to a father who left her mother in middle of nothing...

" Mam? "
The nurse called her breaking her off from her thoughts and she nodded in nothing. The nurse smiled and she gave back a quick slight smile.

She pushed the door handle down and he turned hearing the sound of the door opening.

His eyes met with those beautiful ones after that whole damn 7 years...

She froze and his heart skipped a beat.

They looked at each other without blinking....

Their adrenalin rushing and it felt as if the time stopped. It was only him and her in the moment.

Is it my hallucation?
She asked herself.

Is she really here?
He asked himself.

They couldn't believe it....

You are Alive....?
His heart echoed.

Why am I so happy to meet him....?
Her heart echoed.

Her hands turned cold and she felt a painful sting in her heart...

Chills went down his spine when he saw her....

After all these damn 7years!!!
He felt something called relief...

FLASHBACK

She came in and kept her bag on the table, looking and twirling around.
She saw a large portrait of him on the wall above his bed and smiled touching it, admiring his handsome face.