☘︎ 𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪 ☘︎ (✓✓✓)

𝖭𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐!!!!!

𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 ❥︎
--------------------------------------------------------

6 Months later....

She smiled adjusting the kajal and smiled staring at the purple bangles and quickly slide them into her wrist, jiggling it with an even more beautiful smile.

" Ayi!!! He is here!!"
The little kid exclaimed and ran out excited to meet her Asad bhai after a long time.

Ayirin smiled adjusting her shawl over her head and ran out quickly, unable to wait anymore to hug him tight.

" Abbe aagyaa!!!"
Salim hugged Asad tight as soon as Asad camr out of the jeep and Asad chuckled hugging him back, caressing Salim's hair.
" Kaisa hai tu... See.. I kept my promise to come back as captain!"
Asad murmured and Salim smiled hard, and moved back adjusting Asad's badge which was pinned on his uniform.

Asad's heart beated fast when heard those bangles jingles and her fast and heavy breathes. He slowly looked ahead and his eyes were blessed seeing Ayirin.

She smiled hard and Salim chuckled moving back and she quickly hugged Asad tight.
" Missed me huh?"
He asked caressing her hair and she nodded cuddling into his chest, he chuckled and pecked her head.

" Ab matt jaa kahi, mere saath reh tu!!!"
She said pouting and he smiled cupping her face.
" Tera saath hi toh hoo!!"
He said and she smiled with sparkling eyes.

" Bittu!!!!!"
Ammi exclaimed running out with a wide smile and he smiled hugging her.

Relatives crowded the house to wish him and he was fed with all those tasty food and drinks.

Ayirin kept a distance from him as their relationship is still a secret as Asad wanted to talk to her family first.

----- Night -----

He towel dried his hair and went through the newspaper and kept the towel on the chair.

He stood near the window reading the newspaper and noticed the moon which was unusually beautiful tonight.

He smiled staring at it, keeping the newspaper away and crossed his arms, leaning to the wall.

A cool breeze blew in and he closed his eyes smelling the fragrance of the air and he suddenly glanced at the clock.
" Hmm, 11:30! Not bad!"
He said and quickly ran out grabbing his winter jacket.

Ayirin tied her thick long strands into a bun and sat down in the couch and kept her chin on her hand.

She pulled out his photo and smiled staring at it.
" Oi ladke, why are you so addictive huh?? Stop make me so obessed with you!"
She said and pecked his photo.
" Do you even realise how much I missed you all this time?? 6 freaking months Ya allah!!! But I am proud! And I always-"
She flinched when a stone fell to her balcony.

She gulped staring at the stone and slowly walked to the balcony.
" Oi Madaamm!!"
He chirped waving and her eyes widened.
" Tum??!! Abhi?!"
She asked looking behind to see if someone was around.
" Haaan mein!! Abhi!! Chal neeche aaa!!"
He literally screamed and she glared jumping asking him to speak slow as everyone will wake up.

" Neeche aaa!! Warna I-"
" Aayii!!"
She said and grabbed her jacket and slowly came down the balcony, holding onto the pipes and railings.

He pulled her into his arms and she chuckled wrapping her arms around his neck as he walked down the empty silent street.