𝐌𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 🖤 (III)

Soooo....
Atlast after a very very long time...

It feels like decades since I published something...

So I was sitting on my chair, scrolling through wattpad drinking tea and realised that I didn't publish anything for long

So here I am...
With a nice new part ❤️

Meet you in the end Buddy!!!
***************************

"Hmm...Take it"
I gave her my handkerchief as she cried while we headed to the hotel room after our big fat indian wedding and an emotional bidhaai.

She glanced at me with her beautiful wet eyes, weeping with red cheeks and I smiled holding her hand, entwinning our fingers together admiring our wedding ring which perfectly fitted her fingers.
" Abhisek-"
"Abhi"
I said and she smiled, wiping her smudged kajal carefully.

We reached the lake palace which was booked for spending our first night.
I helped her come out of the car holding her heavy lehenga and we checked in.

" Woah"
She looked around the room with widened eyes.
" Loved it?"
I asked removing my head piece, shaking my sweaty hair.
" Hmm! Its so beautiful!!!"
She exclaimed smelling in the fresh aroma of lighted candles and rose petals.

" You go and freshen up, it will take time for me to remove these jewels and hair pins!"
She said pouting, removing her bangles slowly.
" Hmm!"
I smiled and quickly headed to the bathroom to get a nice hot shower as my body ached due to standing continuously the whole day.

Its too exhausting!!

I came out and froze.
She stood there looking out of the window just wearing the lehenga and blouse as she waited for me to come out.

Wow... Her bare back...
Stop you pervert!!!!

" Oh you came!!Umm... Can you help me with this? "
She asked pointing at her hair which was tied up with many hair pins.

I nodded and walked to her, tossing the towel onto the chair and started slowly removing the hair pins.
" Sss!"
She hissed as I pulled the hair pin too hard, along with a thin strand of hair.
" Sorry sorry!!"
I panicked and she burst out laughing.
" Its okaaay!!"
She said laughing, pulling my cheeks and I chuckled, scartching the back of my neck shyly.

I pulled the hair pins slowly out and-

Woah....

Her thick silky wavy hair flowed down and stopped till her waist and the nice smell of her hair ran into my nose as I stood there with parted lips.

" Thanks!!! Now, last help!"
She said with pleading puppy eyes and I nodded looking away, clearing my throat, trying not to get lost in this indian beauty.
She held her hair and moved it to the front, exposing her bare soft back.
" Pls untie this"
She said pointing at the dori, looking at me through the mirror and I nodded gulping.

My hands shivered as I tried to untie it, trying to keep my hands of her virgin skin.

Its was getting harder to keep my hands off her....

Suddenly she flinched as my fingers kissed her bare smooth skin.
" Umm... I.. "
I stammered as it became awkward as af, I could feel her cheeks burning as she looked down, trying hard not to blush.

I gulped, untying the dori and she smiled.
" Let me freshen up"
She said and I nodded as she walked away grabbing the fresh towel from the cupboard, tying her hair up casually.

It was heart fluttering to see her tie up those long thick strands....

I sat down, nervous trying to think of what I would talk to her when she comes out.

My tongue seems to be paralyzed!

I heard the bathroom door open and looked up, only to see my girl standing there smiling tiredly.

Gosh... She looked more beautiful without make up!!!

" Dont get scared with my bare face!!!"
She said giggling and I chuckled.
She sighed, groaning tiredly stretching her back.
" Come!"
She patted the bed as she layed down dead tired. I nodded and layed beside her, maintaining my distance from her.

We stared at each other in silence and looked away, feeling awkward as af.

We wanted to talk, share a kiss, go on a secret night drive...
But we are dead tired, not even an ounce of energy left to pull the blanket on us.

" Will you run away seeing my crazy ways?"
She asked tiredly.
"I will run behind you!"
I said sounding cheesy and she chuckled tiredly yet cutely.
" You are filmy!"
She said poking my cheek and I tried not to blush.

" So what's the plan?"
I asked, trying to keep my eyes off her beautiful radiant face.
" Sleep!"
She said and I chuckled nodding.

We just stared at each other and held hands as we drifted off to sleep, cuddling into each other.

And that's how our love story started....
Not the end, just the beginning!

**********************************

That's it!!!
Expected a lot?? *lol

So I tried to mix up reality with filmy moments and ended up with this short part!!!

Sorry if its too short!!!
I am getting lazy to type
*sheepish blush

So that's it my bubblies!!!

Your lazy writer
- Miss Amor ❤

Your lazy writer- Miss Amor ❤️