☘︎ 𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪 ☘︎ (V✓)

( A small request - I want my readers to feel what the characters feel, for that, frst read the shot completely,then play the song given above, imagine the scenes, just like the edits you see on youtube )

Here we are...
In the end of another beautiful tale...
Oh bhaaai!!!
Comment toh karo!

Just like subscribing and liking video is important for youtubers...

Voting and commenting on stories is important for authors of wattpad 😌

Thanks for the over whelming support, hope I am able to make you feel what the characters feel.

I will try my best ❤️🥺
--------------------------------------------------------

6 months later...

"And they lived happily everafter!"
Ayirin read, smiling as she touched her baby bump gently, caressing it.
" Loved it?? Abba will come soon and he gonna read all these stories to you"
She said smiling hard as she glanced at Asaad's photo kept near the bed, on a table.

She sighed, wondering when she will get to meet him as its been months since she got letters from him.

She slowly layed back on the bed and closed her eyes, caressing her bump as a lone tear escaped her eyes.
"I am waiting"
She murmured, slowly drifting off to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------

Asaad hide behind a tree, shooting back to back that his fellow comrade got shot.
"Neel!!"
Asaad quickly crawled to Neel and covered his wound while Neel panted hard.
"Asaad just go! They gonna shoot you down!"
" Shut up! And come with me!"
Asaad said while wrapping Neel's arm around his shoulder and walked away.

He managed to keep Neel safe behind rocks that he noticed some more terrorists breaking in through the thorny fence.
"Neel wait here, I will be back!"
Asad said and ran grabbing his weapon before Neel could stop him.

Suddenly a terrorist shot him down from behind the tree as he tried to shot back at them all.
" Noooooo!!!!!!!!"
Ayirin screamed sitting up, sweating and panting hard, letting out a sigh of relief as it was just a nightmare.

"Hey cool down"
She froze hearing that voice right beside her and slowly turned only to see Asaad laying on the bed near her, still in uniform and he winked.
"Assalamualikum, was waiting for you to wake up!"
He said sitting up while she kept staring, frozen in her place.
"Walai... Walaikumassalam..."
She murmured, still in a daze.

He snapped at her making her flinch and chuckled pecking her forehead tightly that she broke down crying loudly, giving a bone crushing hug.
"Missed me? See I kept my promise of coming back"
He murmured while caressing her hairs in most soothing way, giving kisses to cool her down.

"Idiot!!! Why didn't you send any letters?!"
She weeped moving back and he smiled wiping her tears.
"I wrote letters, but they got burned in a break out before I could send you!"
He said and she nodded pouting with tears.

" Wait- awwwwww my babbyyyy!!!"
He literally screamed like an excited little kid while cupping her bump.
" Awwww yaarrrr!!!!! He is growing!!!"
He said and she smiled hard, keeping her palms on his, which were cupping the bump safely.
"How you know it's a boy?"
She asked smiling hard and he smiled widely.
"My heart says, but anyway it doesnt matter if its a boy or a girl, I am gonna make sure our kids fly high with their dreams!"
He said, damn excited to be a father.

He noticed her eyes turning glassy and smiled hugging her.
"Dont cry, never cry, I can't see my Sherni crying, you promised me to stay strong!"
"hmm..."
She hummed, an ocean tears flowing down her cheeks.
" Just high on hormones"
She wispered, clutching on his uniform, resting her head on his chest, that they both burst out giggling, hugging tightly.