☘︎ 𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪 ☘︎ (V)

One more part and this beautiful journey will end :)❤️

Hope you are loving it!

Baaki baatein last mein guys!!Loads of choli for being late!
*holds ears

And yeah a small comment will make my day! So dont wait 😌
-----------------------------------------------------

"Asad, tell me now!! You want me or not?? Just tell!! No means I will go and never disturb you!! Yes means we have a life together!!"
She said and he gulped staring at her.

She stared back with moist eyes as she removed the burkha off her face, he suddenly took a deep breathe and grabbed her hand tightly.

She stared at him as he dragged her with him and ran into the mosque.

If he can face those evil men for his country without a second thought....
Why not stand up for a girl who is ready to leave her whole world behind just to be with him!

The Imam chanted the prayers while they kept staring at each other, ready to fight of the whole world for each other.

" Qubool hai... "
He said staring into her eyes with a heavenly smile and her eyes turned glassy.

The Imam glanced at her for her answer and she nodded with tears.
" Qubool hai!!!"
She chirped and Asad chuckled looking away with moist eyes.

The Imam agreed to the marriage and walked away taking his holy books leaving them alone.

They broke into a tight hug and Ayirin couldn't stop her tears as now no one can stop her from being his and vice versa.

" Ayirin!!!!"
Khalid and her uncle ran in and she smiled moving back from the hug, still lost in Asad as they pulled her away.

" I love you Asad!!!"
She shouted shamelessly as they dragged her away angrily into the car and Asad chuckled nodding as from now on he has complete right on her.

------------ FEW DAYS LATER -------------

" Asad... "
" Hmm??"
He hummed tiredly with closed eyes, sweat beads over his forehead and she rested her head on his bare chest as he pulled the duvet over them tightly.

" Dont leave ok??"
She asked making imaginary circles on his chest.
" Why asking now huh?? After all your wild games on me!"
He teased, staring at the ceiling, tracing her soft bare back.
" I... I just feel scared, Abba doesnt know that I came to you, he thinks I am in hostel and now we are away from home!"
She said cuddling into his chest, smiling as his scent toxicated her.

" Dont overthink ok?? I am not going to leave you!"
He said pulling her nose and smiled hugging her tightly as he pecked her forehead, letting his lips linger there for more time.
" Ab chalo!! I will be late and Isha cant lie for long time to dadda that I am in washroom and all! warden will call Bhai if I am not in the room by 10pm!"
She said and he nodded.

They quickly wore their cloths, sharing some cute pecks while teasing each other.

" Now when will I get you huh??"
He asked as he stopped the bike infront of her hostel, removing his helmet.
" Get me or my wild fantasies on bed??"
She teased him poking his shoulder with a sheepish smile.
"Both"
He said blushing hard like a bride, scartching the back of his neck and they burst out laughing.