𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 VI

Every beautiful thing has an end.... And here we are...in the end...

You all made me feel so much loved and worthy...❤️

*************************

" Tell me...I wanna know who Anshi is...I wanna get Aisha back...I can't live like this anymore... "
He said, his eyes turned glassy.

" Anni....I know....You have been searching for Aisha day and night... "
Shreya said dragging a chair infront of him.
" You know my pain...You know why I did this to Aisha.... You can't lie to me....I am tired of lies..."
He said and she nodded.

She knew that she is going to break her promise to Aisha...
But what she is going to do now is needed...much needed...

I have to do this Aisha...Its for your and Anni's good.... I AM SORRY...
She said to herself.

" Anni....So everything happened after that night..."
She started.

FLASHBACK

She pretended to be fine infront of everyone but at night she cries herself to sleep.
She tried to distract herself from his thoughts, but each and every thing in her life was connected to him and his memories.

She woke up a night feeling sick and stepped out of the bed to drink water.
She felt her head spinning while drinking water. She held her forehead, sweating badly.

" What is happening to me?? "
She asked herself and suddenly something thought hit her.
" No no..No!!! Don't overthink Aisha!!"
She assured herself, but still the doubt haunted her.

The next day she went to a store and picked up a pregnancy test.
She waited for the result and
it was negative....
She checked again inorder to confirm.
And it turned out to be positive.

She came out of the bathroom still shocked and sat on the bed.

Their night together came into her mind....
His promises...
His words...
His lies...

She felt useless...
He used her...

" Those night? Those were for my pleasure babygirl! You were just my stress reliever, thanks a lot for those imense pleasure and moments!"
His words echoed in her mind and all she could imagine was his evil laugh.

She covered her ears trying to stop her mind from reminding him. Now his baby, its gonna remind her of him every second she looks at its face.

She opened her phone and went through the gallery only to see it filled with their photos. She bite her lips trying to control her tears.

She threw the phone away and face plamed herself

" Stop crying! Stop crying! Stop crying... "
She said to herself, bursting into tears.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••