Chapter 3

Bella's POV

Next Morning
I woke up at exactly 5:30. I got in my training clothes and walked to the training room. My training clothes consisted of black UnderArmour leggings, sports bra, tennis shoes, and a tank top. Since I was an hour early, I decided to do some warm-ups. Putting on some music, I went to the pull-up bad. As I started, I though about the Cullens and Denalis.

One, two, three... They were blessed by a god.

Four, five, six... But which god blessed who?

As I thought, I got mad. They left me and now I had to deal with them again. I hit 50 pull-ups and went to sit-ups. I quickly looked at the clock. It was 5:55. 20 minutes until they were suppose to be here. I did 25 sit-ups and then took a break. I grabbed my water bottle and towel. Looking around the room, I noticed someone, probably Ares, put wrestling mats down and shooting targets against the wall. Sighing, I looked at the clock and saw it was 6:10. The Cullens and Denalis would be here soon.

As soon as they got here, the Olympians flashed in.

"We thought we would watch their first training," said Zeus. I nodded.

"We are starting with bow and arrows." I said to the Cullens and Denalis. They nodded and moved to the targets. They each stood in front of a target. As I passed at the bow and arrows, I said,

"If you are not comfortable with a bow, set it down and go look at the swords." I said. All the men sat their bow down and walked to the sword rack where Ares helped them find a sword.

"So Bella, did you sleep well?" Asked Esme. I nodded.

"Since you guys chose bows, you'll learn how to use a dagger." I took mine out." You'll learn how to throw it and never miss your target." Throwing it at a random target, it hit the target right in the center. "Let's get started."
One hour later
All the girls could get bullseyes now.

"Okay. I'm going to work with the guys now. If you want to try swords, you are more than welcome to." I said as I walked over to the mats.

"Alright. Your turn. Grab your swords and go to the mats." I said to the boys. Once they were all here, I took out my pen from my pocket.

"A pen? What are you going to do with that? Write them a note or something?" Said Tanya. She was getting on my nerves. Pulling out my dagger, I threw it at her. Bullseye. It hit her shirt near her shoulder and she flew back and hit the wall.

"I see you haven't learned how to respect people. Especially in front of the Olympians. I could kill you with one flick of my wrist. One hit with celestial bronze and poof. you'll be dust. Just be thankful that lord Zeus will not let me kill you. Otherwise you'd be dead by now." I said. I've been glaring at her the whole time.

"This session is done. Be here same time tomorrow." Walking towards Tanya, I spoke.

"Maybe you'll have learned to not disrespect me." I pulled my dagger out of her shirt and walked away.