Chapter 4

I know I have taken forever to update. Sorry. I'm not going to give any excuses like I had a lot of school work and I didn't have time to. Honestly, I did have time. I just chose not to write and I am sorry to those who have waited so long. I am dedicating this chapter to hidden_me_forever because not only did she encourage me to write more, but we have become friends.

Poseidon's POV
When Bella was gone, I spoke.

"I apologize for my daughter's behavior. She isn't usually like this. May I ask what happened?"

"It started when Bella came to Forks..." started Edward he explained everything up until coming here. An idea came to my mind.

"We are celebrating Bella's birthday tonight since she was in Forks. Why don't you guys come? It is formal, so you'll have to go find suits and dresses, which Aphrodite can help you with," I said. They immediately agreed and went with Aphrodite.

"Poseidon, do you really think it's a good idea to have them come?" Athena asked.

"Bella needs to get used to them being around. If they do start helping at Camp Half Blood, then they will be around her for a while." I said. Zeus and Hades nodded in agreement. Athena nodded.

"I will go tell Bella about her party and take her dress shopping," said Hera. Hestia, Athena, Artemis, and Demeter went with her.

Bella's POV
I sat on my bed reading my favorite book, the Fault In Our Stars by John Green. He is a son of Athena. I was reading the part where Gus tells Hazel his cancer is back when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said. Hera, Hestia, Athena, Artemis, and Demeter walked in.

"Bella, your father and uncles are having a party to celebrate your birthday tonight. It is a formal event, so we are here to take you dress shopping." said Athena.

"Where's Aphrodite? She would usually help too." I told them.

"She is taking the Cullens and Denalis shopping." I nodded.

After Dress Shopping

Thankfully, we didn't see the Cullens and Denalis while looking for dresses. Alice and Aphrodite would probably make me try on the whole store. But we did find a dress. It was a strapless, blue, floor-length dress with a sweetheart neckline. It has silver designs on it and I got silver heels to match it.
I was wondering if Luke was coming. I haven't seen him in a while.

"Let's get back. It's four o'clock and the party starts at six." said Athena.
Line Break
Once I was ready, I waited for my dad to come and get me. He wanted to a escort me to the party.

"Bella? Can I come in?" Asked my dad. I told him to come in and sat at my desk. "Are you alright? I have been knocking on your door for the past five minutes. "

"I'm okay. Just thinking. do you think Luke will be there. I haven't seen him for a while." I said

"Bella. I know he wouldn't miss this for the world. You guys have been best friends forever." Dad replied. "Now let's go and we can see. Everyone is probably wondering where you are."

We walked towards the doors that led to the ballroom. I'm not sure why we have one, we rarely use it. Dad stopped in front of the doors before they opened. As we walked down the stairs, I could see all my friends from Camp, the gods, Chiron, the Denalis, and the Cullens. But I still didn't see Luke. I saw Percy walk towards us and I smiled. He smiled back and hugged me.

"Happy Birthday Bella!" He said.
"Thank-you. have you seen Luke?" I asked. Percy shook his head. I sighed.
"How about a dance? I'm finally taller than you." said Percy, obviously trying to distract me.
"A dance would be great." I said, grabbing his arm and dragging him to the dance floor.