Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to daughter_of_Olympus

Bella's POV
He pulled out a necklace with a black on it.

"Something is going to happen at midnight. I have to go but you need to wear this." He said. I nodded and turned so he could put around my neck.

"Why do I need to wear this?" I asked.
"When you pull on the trident, armor will appear on you. It's all black and almost nothing can break through it." Luke said he looked at the clock and paled. "I'm sorry Bella. Just remember that I love you no matter what and that I don't have a choice. We will always be family." With that, he quickly ran out the doors. I was still confused. Dad, Percy, Annabeth, and my uncles walked over to me. I could see the Cullen's and the Denalis behind them. I didn't notice I was crying until my dad came and hugged me. He asked why I was crying. I wiped my eyes.

"Don't worry about it. Luke said something was going to happen at midnight. Something bad. We only have ten minutes. " I said. Uncle Zeus called Hermes over.

"Hermes. Tell everyone to grab a weapon. Something is going to happen at midnight and we need to be prepared. Hurry. We have 10 minutes." Hermes nodded and left to spread the news. I saw the Cullen's and Denalis get weapons.

"Bella, go and get your weapon and Storm. Meet us back here when you're done. You too, Percy. " said Dad. I shook my head.

"I don't need to. I got new armor and I have Storm " I said as I pulled on the trident necklace. Instantly, I felt the cool feel of metal on my skin. My dress was replaced with black armor that covered every inch of my body and a pitch black helmet appeared in my arms as I pulled out Storm, the sword that once belonged to Theseus. Storm is the name father gave to the sword after Theseus died. Anyways, I heard people gasp as they looked at my new armor.

"Bella. Where did you get that?" Uncle Hades.

"Luke gave it to me as a present before he left. Is everyone ready?" I asked Hermes. He nodded.

"Okay. The gods should go to the throne room. We don't know why or how they got on Olympus but the gods should go and protect the thrones. They might want to destroy the thrones to weaken the gods. " I said. Everyone who could hear me nodded and the gods flashed to the throne room. I turned to everyone else and they looked at me. I could tell they were nervous because this was an unexpected attack.

" I know you are all nervous. This was unexpected. Last minute. We are unprepared. But that's doesn't not mean we will lose. We all expected a battle sooner or later. It just happened to be sooner rather than later. Just remember what you fight for and we have a great chance. We all fight for something, maybe not the same thing, but something. I don't know about you, but I fight for my family. My brothers and sisters. I fight for you. Let's show the enemy a true army! For Olympus, for family, and for ourselves!" I yelled. We all cheered and got into our positions.

"Be safe." Percy and I whispered to each other, right as we heard the hunters' traps go off.