Chapter 2

Bella's POV
'Show them to their rooms.' My dad said in my mind. I sighed. Plastering a smile on my face, I turned to the two vampire families.

"Let me show you to your rooms." I said, walking out of the throne room. We walked in an awkward silence.

"So, it seems that you know the Cullens and have heard of us. I'd like to properly introduce my family and myself. I am Eleazor. This is my mate, Carmen, and our three daughters. Tanya, Kate, and Irina." said Eleazor.

"I am Bella," I stopped outside two doors that were facing each other. "These are your rooms. There are five doors in the hallway to your left. Anything you might need is in the living room. As Lord Zeus has said, we will start training tomorrow at 6:30 am unless I tell you otherwise. You'll have the rest of the night to get settled. " I said. I turned to leave when Tanya spoke,

"Being told what to do my a mere human. She should be cowering in fear. "

Without thinking, I turned and took my celestial bronze dagger out. I heard gasps as I pinned Tanya against the wall with my dagger at her throat. When she started to move, I pressed harder. She hissed.

"I'll have you know that this mere human could kill you in less than 30 seconds. So if I were you, I would learn how to show respect to those around you." I said. I took my dagger off her throat and walked to my room.

Edward's POV
"I'll have you know that this mere human could kill you in less than 30 seconds. So if I were you, I would learn how to show respect to those around you." Said Bella. She took the knife off Tanya's neck and walked away. We stood there in shock before moving into a room so we could talk.

"I never thought that Bella have the guts to do that. She did it so fast." Said Emmett.

"Tanya made her mad. It shouldn't have made Bella that mad. Bella wouldn't have done that, but she was really angry even before Tanya said that. She is mad at us for leaving her." said Jasper.

"I don't see why Bella didn't tell us the truth. She knows what we are. It would only be fair if she told us what she is. " said Alice.

"She probably hates me more than any of you. I'm the one who treated her like shit. She's probably going to kill me." said Rosalie.

"Let's just let Bella be for a while. If you want to talk to her, wait until our training session tomorrow." said Carlisle. We all agreed and went to do our own things.