Seriously, I dont want to be taken as Sis-com in Hololive Community

Y/N’s room was next to the Rushia’s room of a two-story building built ever since they were born! ' At Downstairs, Your standard concrete-sab job with kitchen, a bathroom, a single living area and wood-laminate floor! On a bookshelf it was packed with all of the books, CDs, video games, DVDs, board games, and figures, all organized with tender care.

The sheer volume of stuff made the place cramped, but for a 20-year-old boy living together with 19 years-old girls, it was fairly clean and free of clutter. That was 100 per cent thanks to the tenant’s brother, of course! But it is not like Rushia can’t do the cleaning. Due to her job, she can’t find her time to help her brother with cleaning!

During Rushia’s works hours, Y/N would stop by sometimes with food and some kind of refreshment. That was now happening more frequently if Rushia is streaming quite long. With Rushia, Becoming a full-time V-tuber had further accelerated his housewife skill-set but it had also further deteriorated Rushia poor grasp of living skills. Her eating and sleeping patterns grew more and more irregular over time, and it was showing in the grime covering her room. After a certain point, Y/N couldn’t bear to look at her any longer!

Things began to change as he decided to take care of house-works. Right now, he can clean the house spotless and sparkling and his cooking grew gradually with time, making the housewife look bad with his cooking!
“Dinner will be ready in 5 min”
“…Ok, Ni-Chan”

Now Y/N, wearing an apron, was lining up his ingredients and cooking utensils with obvious familiarity. Rushia closed her laptop as she typed away ” send “ to her manager, working on her timetable. 5 min later, they were on opposite sides of the table.

“Thanks for the foods”
    He had prepared shrimp in chilli sauce, some Chinese-style stir-fry, and fried rice all bursting with enough flavour to keep Rushia’s chopsticks busy. Y/N. flashing a slight smile as he watched his sister feast on it all!

“Ni-Chan, I appreciate you doing this for me all the time, but don’t you, um, have anything to do as Aqua-nee Chan manager! Like….. Discussing with her about the timetable or something?”
Y/N soured a bit

“ Um…Well I can do that later… I think?”
“You think?”

A matter of the personal relationship between Y/N and Aqua,  not stable! Sure, being just a one-minute walk from his home to meet Aqua, made it easier for them to do offline-meeting! But With Y/N forgetting her birthday recently, he ended up with silent treatment from her making his job even harder with A-Chan!
“Oh, she still hasn’t forgiven you for that?”
“Yeah…”
“Do you want me to talk to her?”

With the offer of help, the pain saddens Y/N heart! With his little sister gathering all of his slacks, He would not be able to found himself showing face in front of A-Chan. As her older brother, Y/N can’t help but wanted to stay as a proud brother! But at the same time, It was no joke that his job is to look after the 20 years-old spoiled brats! A simple job, where a little girl continuously gives him runaround between A-Chan and Yagoo! “ Well, I think I will handle this one by myself!”
“ Well if you say so”

Unlike Y/N, Rushia was in a stable state with her job! Even outside when she was not streaming, she was the perfect picture of a refined young girl who can depend on her own, at least in front of Y/N’s eyes! Attractive, Cute, Well-Mannered Personality and some kind of cutest little sister he could ask for. As her older brother- or as an Employee in the same industry, He couldn’t help but foster inferiority to her little sister!

With the awkward atmosphere bringing, Rushia brought out a sudden question,

“By the way, Ni-Chan, Do you like big-chest?”

With the sudden question popping out, It was a total of three seconds Y/N took to process how he should answer. If others asked a question about this to him, He just brushed it off as a joke, but if it is with Rushia, This always somehow becomes a serious topic…Even the manager of Rushia had to overcome this one major obstacle, but... For Ru-Chan, This is a serious problem…The air between the started to become tense