Manager Pride (Part 2)

"...I really can't get in touch with Aqua"
An hour after the meeting with A-Chan, a little past 6 pm, He went home, changed out of his work uniform, and was now sitting in his living room trying to get through to the pink-haired friend. Not to mention that she wasn't anywhere to be found at Holo-Building today. The apron-wearing Russia called out to him as she cut cabbage in the kitchen corner.

"Nii-san, What did you even say to Aqua-Senpai?"
"Ahh... Well, I called her "Spoiled Brat".."
"Then, that is Nii-San's fault, then."

"But, she called me "Virgin-kun" too, so yeah"
"Ohh, you are both at fault, that is unexpected"
"Well, I don't think that was why she got angry at me, though..."
She wasn't the kind of person who would fly into a rage from being called a virgin. What probably hurt was the phrase "I prefer being Sora's manager" which was denying her most important place for me

I really am the worst, huh...?
Whatever the circumstances, there are more than countless times they have been fighting with each other, but if he makes her cry, just remembering that made his chest feel heavy.

"It'd be great if she came back soon, though"
"Yeah."
"Yeah, that's why I am working hard."
How convenient it would be to erase your past mistakes if there were a save and load system in real life. Sadly this was reality, so all he could do was to make the girl laugh in the near future, and beyond that. Knowing Aqua, Words are not enough to convince her, as they have been in many fights. What he needed was just to show his action that he still wants to be manager and her friend.

"Sorry for not giving you any more time to choose the songs. Call you pull through?"
"Well, I thought, some songs that we rehearsed in the past would be best. Or something that's easy to dance to, But if we perform the recent songs we are Practising , it would spoil the coming concert that Hololive had built up."
"Speaking of songs, Your original song is finished, right?"
"Ah, I see"

Putting down the knife, she started writing in a small notebook. As if she remembered something, she lifted her head."
"That remind me, what should we do with managing, Music, Orders, Cameraman and stage"
"No Problem about that. I have already asked Yagoo and A-Chan about that, though it sure took a lot of effort"
"Eh? Ni-Chan is going to manage the whole thing?"
Maybe, Manager job is to increase the performance to the best quality possible, so it consists of making V-tuber performance at best , Sound track, Camera, Editing and finally Script.

Well, Considering, he just had been doing manager job for 5 or 6 months, it would be impossible to manage whole stage thing but that was no other second choices are possible to him. After receiving permission from Yagoo and A-Chan to use an Aqua account to stream the concert, Y/N called Fubuki, and Towa. They were all really kind friends

"I am sorry but, I'll have each of you guy perform one song"
'But considering this is... Aqua-Senpai's channel, She needed to appear or her fan will be disappointed" Rushia said

"Well, to be honest, I am just betting on the fact that she will appear in the middle of the stream. She likes to act like MC, always tries to make dramatic entrances. All I can do is hope that she will get my message and appear again in mid-performance "
".........."
"You guys...?"
"Still though, in mid-performance huh..., that is still a lot of trust you put in to Aqua-Chan,Y/N-Kun"Fubuki said
"Well...yeah I guess"
"Well...that just show how he trust Aqua-Senpai after all"
"Thanks you"
"Still, though, We were just a bit surprised because you were thinking through this so thoroughly."
"Well, I have been working under A-Chan after all. I've got used to preparing everything before the actual job is all."
In the always-busy Holo-Office, the Y/N first hurdle was to learn how to work efficiently. If he didn't do it like this, they won't make it in time in 4 days.
"We'll do our best with rehearsal "
"I'm counting on you"
As Y/N started to manage the music order, duration, things to talk between songs, each girl's appearance, the girls continued practising their best. After all activities were over, Y/N decided to have a bath. Though Y/N wouldn't have minded being the last person to use it, the girl didn't seem to have any complaints about him going first, so he just decided to do that. After going into the dressing room, he took off his clothes and entered the bath. After washing her hair, he slowly sunk his body down into the hot water.
He still had a mountain of work left. Not only, he is being overworked with manager work, and now he is trying to promote the Aqua channel using other member fame. He couldn't stay there for any longer. He hurriedly got out of the bath, put on a change of clothes, and headed toward the living room. When he arrived in front of the door, he could hear the girl's voice coming from inside.

"-Y/N-Kun is really working is hard"Fubuki said
"-I was worried back when he told us that we are going to perform out of the blue, though." Towa
"Now, now Nii-Chan do it for the sake of Aqua-Senpai"
"Well, Y/N is my dear friend after all, It is at least to be expected" Fubuki claimed
"Are they talking about me?"

Having become interested in the conversation, Y/N didn't open the door any wider, instead, he peeked into the room through the small opening. Apparently, the four of them were taking a break and because they were currently sitting on the couch, drinking tea and talking.

"But I guess my opinion of Y/N has improved, if only a bit" Towa said

"Ever since he started working with Sora-Senpai, he's become really reliable"
"That is not like that Rushia -Chan, he is just reliable from the start"
Somehow, he still felt a bit flustered being praised like this.
--------------------------------
On the following day, time passed relatively quickly to the nighttime where Aqua Promotion Stream Concert Started. Through managing the soundtrack to the end editing, Y/N was busy giving his views and advice, managing all kinds of things.
The members were tasked with one song for each 5 or 4 as the duration is 1 hour, with 2 to 3 min talking between each song. Yagoo offered to appear at the stream, as he would also appear at the concert coming by hololive, Y/N don't want to spoil and reduce the coming concert that all members put effort in for his personal mistake.

Even though Fubuki, Towa, Rushia and Sora announced a collaboration at Aqua channel but at the end of the day, It is still Aqua Channel, viewers and listeners would be expecting Aqua to greet but if someone took lead in greeting, It would surely result in some listeners being confused. But the cover excuse will be "Aqua being late due to emergency reasons"

Before the stream started, After Y/N thanked them again, Russia took the lead and introduce herself first, As expected, chat become confused

{Where is Aqua}
{Onion Become Cutting Board}
{Our Poor Onion Weight decreased 44.5 kg to 43 kg)

Uncountable numbers of messages in chat were sent, making it impossible to read through each one by one. Some are confused. Some were making a joke, Some started questioning. It was certainly quite a disaster. After explaining to the chat about Aqua's being late, the chat seemed to understand. After all, they are all Aqua's fans, whose idol is known for clumsiness and being spoiled.

As Rushia started dancing and performing her song, her movements were astonishingly fit to the song. In response to Rushia amazing performances, chat started cheering her up with light sticks that are originally designed for Aqua but seem like fan dead are also in chat as it is announced in her channel. Seeing chat goes crazy without complaining seems like a great start for this collaboration.

As Y/N looked at the chat again, he saw the certain message
{I wonder when her brother will make a debut?}
Seems like, his title as "Ru-Chan's Brother" is causing an uproar on Twitter when Ru-Chan boasted about him in one stream. Throughout the Hololive Franchise, he was now known for being the perfect house husband, after all in rivalry with Yagoo. After Ru-Chan has finished performing, chat is transformed into a colourful chat filled super chat from fandeads.