Rent A Boyfriend

After his work ended, and as soon as the A-Chan took a break and stepped out of the office, A-Chan walked toward to Yagoo and Y/N

“Yo, CEO, Y/N How about we eat lunch together”
Yagoo was resting on his document workbook and notes on the table, in response
“Sorry, A-Chan I still need to go to some designing”
Declining apologetically, Yagoo got up from his seat and
“See you later than” were his last words as he hurriedly stopped out as well.

Motoaki Tanigo, Yagoo was CEO of the Hololive company, also known as a man who loves his job and never gives up on his dreams. He would probably be going to his office . When A-Chan saw that he was prioritizing his work rather than his rest, she let out a concern response

“Geez, CEO Had been really busy this day heh”
“Yeah! I hope someone is taking care of him, Sometime he pushes himself too much”

“Heh, Even though You are right, you are probably sympathies yourself cuz you have no one to take care of you”
“Please stop with those jokes! A-Chan”
This certainly wasn’t normal conversation between them, even though A-Chan was strict with Y/N sometimes, A-Chan was indeed friendly toward his worker.
“Well, he normally prioritizes his work over anything after all”
That is one of the reason when Y/N really admired Yagoo. No matter or How life get him, He always tried to smile especially around those girls not to let them down. The ability to change surround’s mood with just his expression was indeed one of the must ability of Every CEO of Idol company .

“Well, it’s fine if he is not pushing it. So then, how about we eat lunch together with just the two of us, Y/N.?”
“Ah, Sorry. A-Chan, Today doesn’t really work for me.”
“Oh, do you have business elsewhere?”
“Yeah that’s right”

Taking His warped home-made lunch out of his bag, Y/N also got up from his seat.
“Sorry, I can’t have her waiting for me”
“Ah, Hey, Y/N?”

Not listening to A-Chan telling him to stop, Y/N quickly left the office. As the Y/N left the office, A-Cha muttered a complaint.
“What was that about? Hmph?”
Y/n having a girlfriend was one thing but With his work schedule, there is no way…..

It sounded like he was meeting someone, so does he have some meeting with another girl from Hololive?
“That is no way, right?”

Thinking this far, A-Chan decided to abandon that thought. She couldn’t believe that someone would actually date a boring guy like him, so she gave up dwelling on it. It sounded way too ridiculous. However, the lingering doubt inside her wouldn’t disappear easily.

Leaving the office behind him, Y/N’s leg brought him to exit the company. Obviously, he was going to meet Sora, who he had decided to help. Since she was a famous idol, it should be clear as day that she is really a busy person. She would be practising or streaming, like having dance lessons and singing stuff. Knowing that, it made sense that she wouldn’t have much time, so their first rendezvous was set to take place during lunch break outside.

When Y/N arrived at their meeting place in the practise room, Sora, who was sitting on a bench, waved at him with a smile.

“I am sorry for making you wait”
“I just arrived myself, so it’s fine”
“That exchange really makes us lovers, doesn’t it?”

The ball Senpai threw at his poor Kouhai was returned by a gentle laugh while being embarrassed. And right now, Sora has no idea how Y/N’s heart is exploding right now.

“Now then, I am leaving the lovey-dovey acting to you Y/N”
“Leave it to me”
Yes, this wasn’t a lunch to meet the beautiful Senpai or anything. This was one of the opening moves to work against the stalker who was pursuing said girl. That being said, the idea was more than simple. Act like Sora-Senpai’s lover, that was all.