17. The Forced Kiss

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This chapter contains some disturbing and torture scenes.
Read it at your own risk!

Melissa's POV:

"Not so soon Melissa. Let's have some fun." He speaks dangerously into my ear and throws me onto the bed.

I fall on the bed and let out an ear-piercing scream. Quickly flipping on my back, I start scurrying backward. Nothing is visible as it's still pitch black.
I scream on top of my lungs as he pulls me by my leg. I dig my nails on his hands in an attempt to get away from him. I think I scratched him hard enough as he pulls back his hand and set my leg free. Trying to figure out a way to save me, I try getting off the bed because if I can't see anything in the darkness then how can he. But all my attempts of trying to get away from him fails, as he pins me down on the bed with one hand and muffles my scream with another. His breath fanning my face and my heartbeat increases twice its speed. I try getting a look at him but nothing is visible. His grip on my hand gets stronger as he closes the distance between us. My head moves from side to side as I feel him straddling me by my hips. Tears threaten to spill and soon start rolling down the sides of my face. He leans closer to me and whispers,

"Do you have any idea about how much I have waited for this moment?"

My mind playing all the bad things he can do to me right now. He's sitting at my hip so I can't even knee him where the sun doesn't shine. Gosh! Why didn't I took self-defense classes when my mom was asking me to? I guess nobody even thinks of getting into one unless it happens with them.

I mentally slap myself to bring myself to focus on finding a solution rather than cursing myself. I mentally prepare myself for a fight. I can't be going down without a fight, can I?

His lips brushing against my earlobe activates my already ready-to-fight system(sympathetic system). He inhales into my hair which makes me feel sick to the core.
And soon I can feel his breath directly on my face. This is exactly what I was waiting for.

"Do not make a sound or you will regret it." He says huskily and removes his hand from my mouth.

'There you go, Mel. This is the time.' my mind cheering, and adrenaline rushing. With full force, I drive my head forward and bang my head which probably made a contact with his nose. He immediately falls by my side and seizing the chance I get up from the bed and run for my life.

I run towards the door but struggles to open it as it's locked, then I remember that it can never open from inside without Blake's or Andrew's fingerprint.

"Blake you Bastard," I scream in frustration.

I bang on the door with my fist while calling out for Andrew.

"Andrew help, help, where the hell is everyone?" I shout and continue banging but to no avail.

I don't realize the presence behind me until his hands muffle my screams. I wish I would have realized this sooner and ran to the bathroom instead of wasting my time here shouting for help. Fresh tears start welling up in my eyes.

I frantically throw my hands and legs into the air trying to break free from him but it seems nothing is working.
He throws and pins me down on the floor, with his one hand keeping my hands above my head and another hand on my mouth.

"You should not have done that sweetheart."

He replaces his hand with his lips and starts kissing me aggressively. His lips passionately move against mine making me feel disgusted. He keeps sucking my lower lip like there's no tomorrow.