23. Lost Everything.

⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️

Melissa's POV:

The throbbing pain in my head feels as if it will blast my brain. I shoot sit up on the bed as soon as the memories flood back. I heard that same voice. It was him. That guy who intruded Blake's house. The same guy who haunted me every night.
I try getting off the bed but then realize that my hands are tied to the bed.

What is all this? Why am I tied up? I look over the surrounding which is not at all familiar to me. There's only one TV hanging on the wall in front of me and a bed on which I am sitting right now. And except that there is nothing here. I try untying the ropes but it only cuts through my skin.
My eyes land at one ring on my finger and Blake's face pops into mind. I surely wanted to escape him but not by getting kidnapped by another psycho. Why is my life so fucked up?
I don't care what happens to Blake but I hope my parents are unharmed.

The TV suddenly turns on. I look at it and my body starts trembling. I wriggle my arms with all my strength to break free from ropes but to no avail. My bruised hand hurts badly but I am too occupied looking at the screen of the TV. Tears well up in my eyes and soon starts falling.
My parents are tied to the chair with a blindfold on. Their mouth is wrapped with a cloth to keep them from screaming. I can see my mom shivering and crying. My heartbeat increases as I see Blake looking right at me through the TV.

"This is what you get for betraying me." He says and then he walks out. He walks back with his back facing the camera now and this time he has a gun in his hand.

My forehead is covered with sweat, my hands are trembling and so are my lips. No, he can't do this. I didn't betray him, he can't be that stupid to believe that I ran away, can he? No, he can't kill my only family. Please Blake, if you love me even a bit then you won't do it, please. Please.

He pulls the trigger and the bullet pierces my mom's head.

"Nooooooooooooooo you fucking bastard. I will kill you" I scream on top of my lungs.

He fires another shot and my father dies too. I keep screaming and crying as my parents die right before my eyes. I wanted to protect them so badly but I failed in it. I should not have come to London. This is all my fault. I try pulling off the ropes but it doesn't get off. I keep crying and crying. My eyes never leave the screen. I look at my parents face drenched in blood which makes my heart sink more and more. I feel as if my heart and brain will burst. My heart aches so much. He didn't just kill my parents, he killed me along with them today. He burnt me alive and there's no soul left in me now. I lost everything.

I want to get away from everything and hug my parents at least once. I want to hold them in my arms. I want to die for real. I don't want this life anymore. The door opens revealing a man. I look at him with blurry vision. But it's too dark to see his face. He walks in slowly. I rub my eyes as tears blurred my vision. As soon as his face comes under the light, I look at him in horror. I had never imagined that he would have been behind all this. I cannot believe my eyes.

"A-Andrew?" I ask in disbelief. My mind is unable to apprehend what I just saw.

"Y-yes Melissa it's me." He says causing goosebumps to rise on my body.

"B-but your v-voice?" I clearly remember the voice of that guy. It ain't similar to Andrew at all. That's why I never suspected him.

"Oh, that! I used an artificial voice box to change my voice sweetheart." He says amusingly as if he did a very proud thing.

"Andrew let me go. I will not tell Blake and not anyone else. Just let me go please." I try asking him to let me go, I know that he has that soft side which Blake was lacking.