8. The Unbreakable Kiss.

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT
at the end part. ⚠️ (Forced Scene)

Blake's POV:

My Love is here with me. I can't explain how happy I am. My whole world lies in one person. She is the only one who can calm my anger, she has some effects on me. Like magic. Oh, God! I am so grateful to you.

I keep looking at her. My eyes are not darting away for even a second. Her skin, her hairs, her eyes, her lips, her face, everything is just so perfect.

"You are so beautiful, Mel. I love you."
I kiss her gently on the forehead.

She moves a little, getting disturbed by my kiss. I gently stroke her hair as she lays beside me on our bed.

"You know Mel, I have so many gifts for you. I already gave you one. I got you in my group and I made sure to add Ella also to our group. I know you both are very good friends. See, I am so nice. This was going to be your surprise. I wanted us to be together forever so I asked Dean to put us in the same group. He wasn't ready to do so but I have my ways of making people agree, you know!" Kissing her once again but now on her small dry lips.

" Now we will be together forever. I will always keep you happy. I don't like you getting nervous or being stressed. See, I even got our teacher hospitalized for you. I can do anything for you, Mel. You are my life, my world, my other half. I am incomplete without you. I need you to breathe. I love you so much." I continue, moving near to her.

I keep stroking her silky brown hair.
Her eyebrows frowned, her eyes squeezed making all the nearby skin wrinkle. Her face distorted, she looks in pain. Her hands clutch the bedsheet so tight that her knuckles turn white.

"Hush! It's just a dream Mel. It's alright! Sleep. Don't worry I am right here. Nothing can happen to you. Don't worry." I continue stroking her hair.

Getting up from the bed I put the duvet on her properly and taking one last glance at her I step out of my room slowly and vigilantly locking the door behind.

I lock her in the room as I cannot afford to lose her. There's a window but that has a passcode too. I take out my phone from my pocket and call Andrew while walking towards the stairs.

"Meet me in the study room," I say and disconnect the call.

Climbing up the stairs with my hands trailing the railing meanwhile my mind dancing at the thought of Mel staying here with me in our house. I walk to the painting in front of me once I reach the 3rd floor.

The painting is a colorful flower pot, with blue, yellow, red, orange, and green flowers. I tap on each flower in the sequence and the secret door opens with the wall sliding to the right, revealing My Study. Only Andrew knows the password apart from me.

I enter the room and the wall slides back to its original position. As soon as I enter the sensor lights turn on revealing a huge bookshelf towards my right and an office table just in the center along with the chair. The sofas on the left side with a tea table in between them.

This house has 2 secret rooms. One is this Study and the next is behind the bookshelf. About the second one, Andrew is not aware. He is my right-hand man. His father works for my Dad as a Bodyguard and he is my bodyguard. Andrew and I look similar, maybe it's because we have been living together since we were young. People call us brothers for our similar looks. And I consider him one and he also thinks the same.

"You called me? Anything important, Sir? Andrew clears his throat while stressing funnily on the word sir.

"Oh yes, Mr. Andrew. I called you. Because I miss you." I laugh continuing his mocking.