Sequel

Hi guys! ❤️

Long time no see...😆

Anyways, this book is doing great which I, to be honest, didn't expect.
Many of you might be wondering about the sequel so... I decided to share with you about the same.

My initial plan was to complete the new book, 'Inception of Doom', which I started writing a few months back, then for some personal reason I had to put it on hold.

I planned on completing the IOD book first, and then write the sequel for this story, so yeah, the plan still remains the same.

Sequel probably come out in early 2022. The exact date I'm not sure... but I've started working on IOD once again, so once it finishes, I'll write the sequel...

Sneak peak for the sequel:

Blake has lost everything and now Andrew has got Melissa with him. Blake is gonna make a comeback to save her, but exactly how?

Andrew has grown fond of her and will never let her go so Melissa is once again trapped but this time she's already had the experience of being a hostage. So, she'll be a fighter this time, because now she has no one to fear. All her dear one's are dead or atleast this is what she assumes ;)

She'll rather get herself killed than submit to Andrew. But little is she aware, that Andrew is worse than Blake. He'll never kill her at once, but will kill her slowly and painfully.

Will Andrew succeed? or Will Blake come and save her? Or Will she save herself and kill them both?

---------------------------------------------------------
Let's save some information now ;)

But whatever happens, the next story will be more thriller than mystery with lots of bloodshed, torture, assaults...

Do you want love in the sequel or shall we keep it as a dark genre only?