21. Wrong words will lead to death.

Blake's POV:

"Did you get them?" I ask Samuel over a call.

"Yes sir. We are on our way."

"They didn't meet anyone right?" I don't want them to be contacted by anyone else. I cannot take any risk.

"No sir they have not."

"Okay good job."

For the past week, I have not allowed Melissa to talk to them. It was all part of my plan. They already know me.
They completely trust me. They already know about who my family is and our so-called good reputation. Her father surely dug out information about me but he only ended up finding the good one. No one in London would dare tell bad about me.
They were under my watch since the start. The day I saw Melissa, I made up my mind to marry her. Little did I knew that this would be happening sooner than I thought it to be.

Let's give the good news to My Love now. I get up from the sofa and walk to my room. My Love is going to become my one and only wife. I am so happy. I open the door and see her, my sooner-to-be wife laying on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

I took her phone and she isn't allowed to watch TV either. I am sorry my girl. Just two more days and you will be free. You can use everything in this house without my permission. Just two more days.

"Morning Mel," I say in a cheerful voice.

"Don't spoil my morning. Get out of here." She snaps and looks away from me.

I am too happy to get angry at her behavior today. But she better not keep pushing my buttons. There's a limit to my patience.

"Aww baby, I came to gave you the good news. Do you know your parents..." Before I finish my sentence she interrupts me.

"Don't you dare tell me that you have hurt them. I will kill you if you even touch a strand of their hair."

"Don't you dare interrupt me if you want to meet them." I bark.

Her eyes grow the size of a saucer. I can see the excitement and nervousness on her face.

"Meet them? You are seriously setting me free. You are letting me go, finally." She sighs and jumps out of bed.

"It's too early to jump to conclusions, isn't it princess?"

"Firstly, stop calling me princess, only my dad calls me that. And secondly, continue what you were saying about meeting them."

Oh, there she is giving me orders. I will tolerate this only for today. After many days she looks excited, I don't want to spoil that.

"They are coming here now. They will reach in 20-25 minutes. And you can meet them but." I take a pause and look at her. Her eyes are filled with tears. She comes closer to me and looks me in the eye and asks

"But what Blake?"

"But you are not supposed to say what and all happened between you and me. You are not to expose anything about since the day I met you."

"Then what should I tell them? They will ask me why I haven't talked to them for so many days? Why am I in this house? And what should I say about you?" She looks frustrated.

"I have already talked to them. I told them that you met an accident and you were suffering from PTSD(post-traumatic stress disorder) and so you should rest instead of meeting someone. And now that you are doing fine, they can meet you. So they are coming."

"What? What the hell did you say? And why do you think my parents would have believed you?" She looks extremely irritated.

"Yeah, they do trust me. I told them that I am your boyfriend. Your father did some digging about me but he only found the information I wanted him to know. Don't worry I have already planned out everything. Today I will talk to them about our wedding and then after two days we will marry each other."