∘₊✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2✧₊∘

Y/n woke up to the sound of fumbling and loud whispers

Y/n woke up to the sound of fumbling and loud whispers. "what the hell?" "Hey y/nnnn" atsumu dragged out her name trying to act innocent. "hi? why are you guys up so early on a Saturday?" She groaned pulling the blanket over her head.

"Its already 3pm" suna said. "Exactly"

"N/nnnn" she heard a familiar voice.

"Hm?"

"Wake up. weirdo" the voice said shaking y/n sorta roughly. "Fuck off, kenma" she turned around facing her wall instead. "Okay dude, I was just trying to wake your 'i do go to bed early' ass up" he mocked with an playful eyeroll. Y/n finally sat up and saw suna, atsumu, kenma, and akaashi.

"What are all of you doing here?" Y/n asked rubbing the fatigue from her eyes. "I followed akaashi here because kuroo went to play volleyball with bokuto and i got bored" kenma replied

"same" atsumu smiled slightly. "live here" suna plainly said.

"No shit" she replied.

"Here we go again" kenma sighed before taking a seat at a desk that y/n had situated in the corner of their small space. 

---

y/n spaced out a bit while her tired and uncontrollable thoughts flashed over the whole situation that was causing this contestant bickering. surprisingly y/n and suna used to have a very close bond, In fact they were bestfriends at one point.

Even sometimes, they would have little incidents that made them seem like more than friends but that was until suna decided to test out dating for his own curiosity. 

the girl was a cool person at first causing y/n to get along with her pretty well but, despite y/n and suna's new set boundaries due to his new relationship, the girl was still was very jealous over the bond that faintly lingered between them. 

There were little arguments here and there, between the three but those were nothing compared to their last one. They all said things to each other that shouldn't have been said.