∘₊✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10✧₊∘

"suna, you need to take this or else it'll will last longer than it has to" y/n sighed holding her hand out which contained a pill tablet for suna's fever

"suna, you need to take this or else it'll will last longer than it has to" y/n sighed holding her hand out which contained a pill tablet for suna's fever. "I don't feel like it" he whined. y/n got fed up and just decided to try this a different way. 

"keiko!" she called suna's little sister. "don't bring her in here. i dont wanna get her sick" suna sighed but keiko was already at his door. "y/nnnn" she said excitedly and walked into the room, engulfing y/n in a hug. "do you have any blackmail that I can use against your brother?" y/n asked but suna only glared at the two. 

"well...let me think" she said putting her index finger on her chin, tapping it. "kei, no. don't tell y/n anything" suna attempted to use a stern tone but it only came through as a sigh. "but y/n is my friend" keiko frowned. "fine"

"okay well rintarou snuck out last night and went to buy food" she said excitedly. "how do you know that?!" suna expected her to say anything, but that. "I have my ways" she smiled and happily skipped out of the room.

"well if you don't take this pill to help you get better then i'll tell your mom about your little late night sneak outs" y/n teased. suna glared at her before downing the tablet with some water. "thanks" she nodded. y/n grabbed her phone off of suna's nightstand before standing up.

"I'm going home now" she informed as she got her belongings together. "no" suna immediately responded, eye's darting to the one's of y/n's. "huh?"

"stay here. you still need to take care of me" he mumbled through a slightly disappointing whine. "but i already did what i could-" she was cut off when suna grabbed hold of her hand to pulled her standing sigure closer to where he laid on the bed. "suna"

"giving me medicine is not everything that you can do for me" he replied through a small smile as he finally pulled y/n down to sit on the edge of the bed. "you're gonna get me sick" she argued.

"so? you'll recover"

suna placed a hand on y/n's shoulder and playfully gave her a little push, leaving her with her back against the head board. he leaned up and rested his head on y/n chest causing her to become flustered at the sudden warmth emitting from suna's feverish state. "i can hear you heartbeat speeding up" he mumbled into the fabric of her hoodie.