∘₊✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14✧₊∘

the night quickly rolled around after the three spent the morning and majority of the evening, playing different games on y/n's laptop "y/n, it's getting darker, we should get going now before kei starts to get tired?" suna said to y/n after looki...

the night quickly rolled around after the three spent the morning and majority of the evening, playing different games on y/n's laptop "y/n, it's getting darker, we should get going now before kei starts to get tired?" suna said to y/n after looking outside to see that the sun was almost done setting. y/n and keiko only ignored his words as they were taking a game of Minecraft's prop hunt a little bit too seriously. 

"hold on let me finish this round first" y/n replied quickly. suna sighed and got up to get his phone which was on the charger in the corner of the room, to check the time.  " it's eight-thirty" suna said. keiko and y/n seemed to ignore him once again so suna went up behind keiko, before quickly lifting her up, taking her away from y/n.

"rin!" keiko dragged out her whine with a frown. "we have to go kei. don't you wanna see the pretty lights?" suna asked, setting her down onto the carpeted flooring. keiko nodded and suna gave her a small smile before handing her his phone. "you can play games on here when we get in the car, okay?" suna let out a sigh of relief when keiko returned his smile. 

"y/n, get your ass up" he then went over to y/n and closed her laptop. "rin, you asshole, i was in the middle of a game" y/n groaned before punching suna's thigh and burring her face into the bed. "oops?" he 'apologized'. "let's go" suna started to drag y/n out of bed by her arms and y/n just decided to let him do whatever since she didn't feel like getting out of bed herself. "I'm gonna drag you on the floor n/n" suna teased. 

y/n didn't reply so suna did just that, which left y/n curled into a ball on the carpet. "y/n" he called kind of seriously, this time. "okay, okay im getting up" she finally stood up and went over to her bag so she could pack up all of her things. suna soon looked down when he felt keiko tap his loosely hung arm that rested by his side. "yes, kei?" he asked. "can you help me pack again?" she questioned, getting an immediate nod from suna as he mumbled an "of course".

-----

suna held keiko's hand as the group of three, walked alongside the roads and on the sidewalk, admiring the atmosphere. the streets were crowded as people visited many different shops but there was on in particular that caught y/n's eye. "rin, you should try one of those fortune telling slips" y/n pointed over to the area that they were about to pass by.

suna nodded before he motioned to keiko to take y/n's hand so he could go over to the area in which y/n pointed to. "I'm gonna get some snacks with keiko so when you're done come over there" y/n said pointed to the store next door with a nod of her chin. "don't buy her too many sugary snacks" suna said as he waved off the two. 

-----

"hey rin" y/n greeted as suna finally entered the store and walked up to y/n and keiko's figures. "hey..wait i said not to buy so many sugary snacks" he said looking down at the items that keiko hugged tightly against herself.

"aw you're lame, I wanted to spoil her" y/n frowned. "kei you know mom doesn't want you eating all of that" suna lightly flicked keiko's forehead and she just pouted and buried her head into y/n's thigh, let out a sad whine. suna sighed before bending his knee's to reach her height. "you can let y/n buy you three things, okay?" suna said and patted keiko's head.

she quickly pulled back from y/n before starring intensely at the snack's that she held, trying to decide her limited choosings. keiko picked up her three items and suna followed behind she and y/n to the register so she could pay for keiko's things. while y/n stood in front of the cashier, waiting for the items to be scanned, suna only spaced out at her figure, fumbling with the strip of paper that rested at the bottom of his pocket. the words that were inked on the paper, repeatedly replayed in his thoughts, making him let out a sigh.

'an old love will come back to you'  

"come on" y/n said to suna, snapping her fingers in his face to get him out of his daze while keiko attempted to copy y/n and do the same thing as she let out a small chuckle. suna blinked before raising his hand to place it on top of y/n's wrist, lowering her hand from his face. they continued their walk, exiting the store after keiko requested to continue their little 'adventure', as she would like to call it. 

"oh yeah i forgot to ask you about what the fortune slip said" y/n said as they were walking out of the shop. "oh..um, I'll tell you l-later" suna said and y/n hesitantly nodded as his nervous yet suspicious studder. "its so pretty" they heard keiko say through an amused whisper, making a small smile sneak onto their lips. 

-----

"kei were going home now, okay?" suna said to keiko as they were walking back to the car. he immediately detected the pout that made it's way to keiko lips as she didn't answer. the shiny glaze that suddenly coated her irises, made suna let out a small sigh. "come here" suna reached his arms out and lifted keiko to his chest, lightly pushing her head onto his shoulder. "we'll come back soon, right y/n?" suna mumbled, looking at y/n, in need of desperate help.

she blinked at him blankly before going behind suna to be face to faced with keiko. the silent tears that fell from her eye's, darkend the fabric of suna's hoodie, making y/n panic for a quick second before she regained her composure. "uhh, yeah he's right kei, well come back soon" y/n forced a reassuring smile, earning a nod from keiko. y/n looked up and relized that they were standing outside of suna's car. 

"thanks" suna mumbled to y/n, once he clicked keikos seatbelt for her and shut the back door of the vehicle. she nodded before the two entered their own seats inside of the car. suna pulled out of the parking lot and as he was driving, y/n placed her hand facing up, onto her thigh and rested her head on the window. he tapped the 'shuffle' icon on his playlist before turning the music dial, to lower the volume since he noticed keiko's dozing off figure, in the reflection of his rear-view mirror. 

suna placed his handing over y/n's palm before interlocking his fingers in the spaces between the one's of y/n. he looked over to her to see that her blink's looked heavy. "you can go to sleep if you want, you know?" suna said through a quiet volume. y/n's eyes lazily looked over to him before slightly raising an eyebrow. "it's fine, you don't have to stay up. get some rest" suna reassured y/n. she hesitantly mumbled an "okay" before giving suna's hand a slight squeeze .  

"hey y/n i need to tell you something when we get back home okay?" 

y/n hummed in return and a slight smiled soon made it to the lips of suna.

hey guys this story will be coming to an end very soon LOLOLOL

make sure to vote if u enjoyed and bye byeee ilysm <3 😜