∘₊✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4✧₊∘

Y/n spent the day hanging out with kenma and akaashi

Y/n spent the day hanging out with kenma and akaashi.  and suna was with the twins just like he said he would be. After it started to get late, y/n decided to get some rest since tomorrow is monday. When she got back to the dorm room and entered, she didn't see suna.

She went over to her bed and lazily fell onto it and as soon a y/n shut her eyes she heard the door open. "Suna?" she called to make sure that i was actually him. "Hm?" He hummed and looked over to see y/n already half asleep. "Damn you're out of it" suna laughed and laid onto his own bed. 

-----

some weeks passed by and suna and y/n were slowly beginning to tolerate each other bit by bit. It was a Friday the last day before every student attending the college got 2 weeks off school. "As you all know we are having a small break from all classes. But before you leave make sure you turn in all your missing assignments by 6 o'clock for a grade" professor maru said, making some students nod in understandment. 

Just after he said his announcement, the bell rung. "Class dismissed" he said. Everyone gathered their belongings before exiting the class. "n/n wanna go grab something to eat?" Akaashi walked up to y/n as the two were both walking back to the direction of the dorms.

Y/n nodded. the two were walking an a comfortable silence, occasionally talking about an event that happened early on in the day. they stopped only in their tracks when they heard a familiar voice call out. "Y/N, WAIT UP" They turned around, being met with a familiar looking face "Aku?" He finally caught up and look at akaashi who was glaring at him.

"What do you want?" Y/n asked a little harshly. "I just wanted to talk to you" he replied smiling.

"And I don't" she turned around and as she was about to walk away she felt a hand grab her wrist roughly. "What the hell is wrong with you? " y/n yanked her hand away and started to walk away. Akaashi gve aku a harsh glare before following beside y/n.

"still as bitchy as before" aku said and smiled to himself before walking away.

"Y/n?" Akaashi asked as he looked over to y/n, trying to read her facial features. "im okay keiji" y/n reassured the boy as she saw the concerned look on his face.