∘₊✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7✧₊∘

the two entered their own sides of the car, suna being in the driver's seat and y/n being in the passengers

YOU TOO. - chase Atlantic

-----

"Were here" suna informed which snapped y/n out of her daze. It was a very long drive so it was already getting dark by the time they got to their destination. 

"the fucking memories that i'm remembering from this place is insane" y/n opened the door and stepped out of the car, admiring their familiar surroundings. 

they were currently atop a mountain with a tourist site not to far away. after the company ran into financial problems, it was eventually shut down, losing visitors rapidly so y/n and suna used it as their little escape when things got stressful in their own lives.

in the distance, they were able to see the tops of buildings which lit up the small city below them. "Come on" suna motioned over to the bench. They both sat down on it and kept silent for a while until y/n decided to make conversation with suna.  

"What do you think of this dorm thing so far?" She asked.

"It's better than I thought since you're always asleep" there was sarcasm seeping thought every word that left passed hs lips, making y/n roll her eyes. 

"The fuck does that mean?" She looked over to him and saw him with a slight smile. "Calm your shit I'm just messing with you. It's better than I thought it would be" suna laughed. 

"What about you?" He asked referring to y/n's own opinion on the question she just asked. "Well it's been effective, to say the least. but it's not horrible...if that makes sense?"

Suna nodded agreeing with y/n. "this feels different. in a good way, i mean." suna confessed, tugging on the bracelet that hugged his wrist loosely.