Intro and Request Info

I'm really dang cool and I kin Four and project onto them. I don't know what this book will become exactly but at the end of the day this book is just junk that makes me feel better or things that I want to get written down. Nsfw may or may not become a thing in the future of this book but for not as I haven't posted any this book will remain unmarked as mature. If you notice anything incorrect or offensive then I will happily fix it, I make lots of mistakes and I will own up to them! I will not be marking cgl as nsfw unless I include actual nsfw in the story, I will add a warning at the beginning of the chapter though so you know what it is but cgl is not in and of itself sexual or a fetish.

Request info:

This book is not really made for requests but if you have an idea and you want me to write it then lemme know!

I will not do requests of the following themes:
P//dophilia (proshipping), sexism, politics, r//pe (including love potions/spells and sexual harassment, just clarifying because some people think that shit is okay.), humans, Open Source Objects, One (the show and the character), fireafy, tengolf, coinpin, basket8ball, wooddrop, ships involving very child like characters (firey Jr, rocky, marker, ect.), ships involving the alliance and iance, fetishization of cgl, requesting limbs for characters without them, most recommended characters who never became part of the show, and most show cross overs.

This list is not all inclusive and I will deny your request if I don't want to do it even if I do show interest in it. I will tell you why in the replies. Excessively requesting when I say no will result in getting blocked.