Sleep Schedule (Let Me Sleep pt 3)

CW: fart. A singular fart is let loose upon this chapter. Its not a fetish fart or overly detailed but I just thought I would warn yall. Also, fat shaming, there is fat shaming, as well as eight and spongey hate.

X woke up after reliving one of their favorite dreams, ready to write it in their dream journal but found they were under Four's weight, and either way their legs were asleep.

Well, X would just have to get creative! They closed their eyes and took a deep breath and relaxed and opened their palm. X waited for their book to appear in their hand but nothing happened. X started trying to use their body more, straining a bit even before anything would have happened when suddenly X had passed gas. It wasn't loud or stinky or gross, but it got Four awake quickly.

"Mh.. X..?" Four sat up and rubbed their eyes sleepily. "O-oh! Good morning, Four!" X smiled in an obviously embarrassed way, but Four didn't seem to mind "C'mon, you gotta make me breakfast." Four smiled back and got up.

They ate and X reapplied Four's sunblock and put their sunglasses back on. "Alright, Four, first step in being a healthy living being is to get active! We're going to go on a walk and when you get tired we'll go home." X said, smiling up at Four "Oh, alright!" Four smiled back and blushed lightly as the variable grabbed their hand and lead Four out the front door.

Four just stared in awe once again at the beautiful outdoors, smiling as they noticed their neighbor's houses had changed quite a bit. "X! Look! Six has an addition bar! I haven't seen one of those in ages!" Four exclaimed. (Note; addition bars are basically monkey bars for algebraliens. Remember those lines of numbers in early grades to help kids learn to add? Yeah, that but it' monkey bars) "Six runs the day care! They have quite a bit of playground equipment!" X said, Four seeming confused.

"Daycare? Wait.. there's kids here.. and Six can actually tolerate them?" Four chuckled in disbelief "Well, you've been gone a while.." X trailed off, Four looking back to them before noticing something off "Where's that little green house B had in their yard?" Four asked, X sighing.

"B moved out, Two lives there now. And next to Two, Three moved there because their old house was too small for the family they were starting." X said, Four blinking "Oh."

Four had been dating Three before they started staying inside, but since Four just was ignoring them, Three decided to dump them and settle down with É instead.

X took Four down through town to distract them from thinking about Three knowing they were having a bit of a moment. Four took notice to a change that happened to their town that they actually liked.

"X! THERE'S A METAPHYSICAL SHOP!" Four stated in excitement. They weren't religious but they loved the feel of those stores and was never going to pass up an opportunity to get a nice new pretty crystal or angel statue. Four grabbed X's wrist and ran into the store, enchanted by all the lovely items.

X smiled and walked up to the cashier, Eight, and started chatting it up while Four wandered around looking dumbstruck at all the items. Eventually, Four came and joined X at the counter with their arms full of crystals, small statues, and a few tarot card decks.

"You have enough there, kid?" Eight would chuckle. "I'm older than you, tubby." Four scoffed and used their powers to summon their wallet, the larger value just raising a brow.

"I'm sorry for Four, they haven't had any social interaction in a while." X chuckled nervously, Eight rolling their eyes and just accepting the payment. "Alright, have a nice day, you two." Eight said as Four collected their things again.

As they left X let out a heavy sigh "Four, you can't call people tubby! What made you think that was okay?" X scolded, Four rolling their eyes "What? They look so.. hefty! Do you think they'd break a seesaw before it could even sense their value?" Four chuckled, being cut off as X surprisingly grabbed Four's wrist and pulled them down to their level before slapping them across the face.