22: SPEAKING ABOUT BROKEN PARTS

Chapter Twenty Two: Not Edited

(I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. HERE IS THE NEWEST CHAPTER FOR BLOOD HAVEN. ENJOY!)

(PLEASE MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.)

50 VOTES AND 40 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER

Fingers tapped anxiously against his side as the sight of Harvelle's Roadhouse appeared in his vision. Shockingly enough the sunlight that threatened to overtake his vision did nothing to him when he pulled down the familiar dirt road. He wouldn't know what to do if the sunlight was worse than it seemed to be. Last thing he needed was to have to call a tow truck because he accidentally rammed Bobby's truck into a light pole.

He could hear Dean's voice ringing in his head so clearly at that thought. What scared him the most is that he knew Bobby would be the worst of them all. Sure, he was a bit rough around the edges but as soon as someone breaks something or even crash one of his borrowed vehicles into something, all hell will break loose— and quite frankly, no one had time for that.

If he was being honest with himself, he would rather face Bloody Mary again then deal with the lingering glare and shouts from Bobby Singer and that was him being completely honest. Nothing was more scary than upsetting someone who is old, especially a hunter. He really didn't needed to be threatened by rock salt.

A slight breeze ruffled through his blonde hair, a bruise forming under his eyebrow as he recalled the event that happened the night before. The night when he lost his masculinity because he tripped and slammed his forehead into a door knob. Dean thought it was hilarious but Sam kept casting worried glances as the blonde grabbed a cup of ice to place on the bruise that was already forming

Of course Sam would be the only one concerned for his well being. Well, Bobby too. But he only heard the word idgjit being through at him multiple times, so he guessed losing the battle with metal didn't help either. He knew Dean would never leave this alone. Why would he? That boy has some grudge against him and he still does not understand why.

Hopefully, Jo doesn't laugh at me.

That thought crossed his mind briefly and he pushed it to the back of his mind. Jo was not Dean. No matter how many times he tells himself that she wouldn't laugh, he couldn't get the picture of his head. If he was being honest, they had a reason to laugh. The flirtatious, Rory Moore lost a battle to a doorknob— which would probably be on the newspaper headline if he was famous or something.

The doorbell rung softly above his head as he entered the broken down building. It was quiet, like too quiet but he saw couple of men lift their heads up to see who walked through the door and when they saw him, they went on back their own business, like he didn't matter or was not important to investigate.