02: THE START OF SOMETHING

Chapter Two: not edited

"I'm here looking for answers, Sam." Rory informed, crossing his arms over his chest. His eyes were narrowed into slits - anger still radiating through his veins. Before Sam could utter out another word, Rory snapped just by looking at him.

He launched his fist forward, punching the boy right in the face. Blood poured out of Sam's nose - shock written on his face while he clutched it in pain. After the few weeks Rory had, he needed to release some of the anger he had bottled up towards the Winchester boy. It wasn't much, but it fueled him enough to punch him again.

"What the hell?!" Sam shouted, grabbing the napkins from the wooden table. He needed to stop the bleeding before it became worse - knowing that his brother didn't want to go to the emergency room or anything like that.

"That's what you get for not answering your phone, asshole." Rory clenched his teeth in anger. The only thing he could see was red in his vision. He knew punching Sam wasn't the answer, but he couldn't help it.

"Did you really have to punch me in the face?" Sam questioned the blonde. But before Rory could answer - Dean decided to make a statement.

"I'm sorry, but this is just amusing." The boy sitting across from Sam laughed in amusement. Dean didn't know why he was laughing, but the sight of Sam withering in pain made him chuckle. It wasn't like Sam deserved it. He was the one avoiding Rory for the last couple days.

"Not helping, Dean." Sam groaned while holding multiple napkins against his nose. A shot of pain went through him- it was like he almost broke that part of his body. The feeling of pain made him want to bash Rory's head into the wall, but he knew that wouldn't do any of them good. "Look, Rory. I'm sorry - I didn't mean to avoid you. I've been dealing with some personal things with my brother."

Rory glanced over at Dean, who winked at him in return. "What kind of things?" He questioned. "Is killing my sister one of them?"

Sam felt like Rory punched him in the face again. No one so far had accused him of killing his girlfriend - but he should've expected that from Rory Moore. He was the type to jump to conclusions rather than learn the facts.

"Watch your mouth." The boy with similar features to Sam said sternly. He knew that if he didn't step in - a fight would probably break out between them both. "Sam, sit down. There's no reason to cause a scene."

Rory tightened his jaw, feeling the bone contract into his pale skin. He didn't mean to lose control, especially when it came to hitting Sam in the face. The blonde locked eyes with the Winchester boy - noticing his usual dark colored eyes were swelling with tears. His words must have hurt Sam badly.

At the sight of his watery eyes, Rory's posture became less hostile - his eyes softening slowly. He instantly felt a pang of regret, knowing his words hit the younger boy hard. Taking a deep breath, Rory tried to calm his racing heart down to the minimum beat. When the boy felt his heart calming down, he pulled out the chair next to Sam's brother, sitting down quietly.