05: TIPS TO FLYING 101

Chapter five: not edited

"So Sam, do you always look this attractive or am I just blessed today?" Rory eyed the younger man while he fixed his tie. The blonde was currently wearing a gray suit with a dark gray tie - something that made him stick out between Sam and Dean's dark colored suits.

Rory couldn't help but let his eyes wander over Sam Winchester's attire. His attire consisted of a black suit with a white dress shirt underneath that was completed by a dark tie surrounding his neck. In definition, Sam was a hot smoking mess that needed to be quenched with cold water. He couldn't believe that he was being blessed with the man's presence, same with his older brother's.

Dean gave him an unimpressed look. "Do you always have to hit on my brother?"

"Can you blame me? Just look at him- he's gorgeous."

Sam, who was leaning against the side of the impala, rolled his eyes. He didn't understand why Rory was so fixated on him. What was so special about him? Absolutely nothing. But he knew if he spoke those words out loud, the blonde would probably list ten reasons why he is special - and he didn't feel like being teased by Dean.

"Come on. We don't have all day." Sam pushed himself off the car so he could get into the passenger's side of it. When he noticed that Dean wasn't moving, he sighed. "Dean, stop messing with your suit. You look fine."

"Man, I look like one of the Blues Brothers." Dean groaned out in annoyance. He fiddled with his tie before walking around the car.

"No, you actually look hot-"

"You look more like a- seventh-grader at his first dance-" Sam and Rory said at the same time, causing the pair to look at each other - one amused while the other gave an annoyed look.

Dean looks down at himself. "I hate this thing."

"Hey, you want into that warehouse or not?"

The eldest Winchester gave his brother an unimpressed look before climbing into the driver's seat of the car. Rory laughed silently to himself before opening the car door and sitting himself right behind Sam's seat. The purr to the engine roared all around them while they sped down the main street. He didn't understand why Dean had to drive like a maniac. Did he want to get them all killed?

"Dean, you may want to slow down. You know, before you get us all killed." Rory placed his chin on the edge of Sam's seat - watching how Dean was driving.

"Don't even bother, Rory. He won't listen to you." Sam says while keeping his eyes on the road. He didn't want to turn around and hurt his neck somehow. Even though the blonde looks absolutely pleasing to the eye.

"I guess that means he doesn't listen to you either?" Rory questioned the younger male. When Sam didn't answer, he continued. "Well, that's unhealthy."