17: VAMPIRE, FIGHTS, ETC

Chapter seventeen: not edited

[THIS EPISODE ALWAYS MAKES ME MAD BECAUSE OF HOW JOHN WINCHESTER TREATS SAM. SAM DOESN'T DESERVE THAT CRAP. SO HERE COMES PROTECTIVE RORY IN THIS EPISODE/CHAPTER. I'M ALSO GOING TO START PREWRITING CHAPTERS FOR YOU GUYS.]

50 VOTES AND 40 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

The hours of the next few night grew incredibly slow. Maybe it was because he didn't have Sam on the left side of him any more nor did he have Dean bickering at him in his ear. Whatever made him feel this way, he hated it. He hated being alone. But he knew this was for the best at this time.

Call him crazy for missing the Winchesters. After all the shit they've been through together, he was glad he went through it with them. These couple months weren't easy. All three of them knew that. That was probably why Dean and him started to not get along nowadays. They weren't a like, no- but having to be in small rooms together didn't help either.

Of course, he knew what he was getting himself into when he found Sam and Dean in Wisconsin. But he never guessed that it would end like this. He knew he needed to get back on the road with them. Yet, would Dean allow that to happen since he stormed out on them? Knowing Sam, he would be angry at his brother if that happened, but could he stop him?

Probably not.

With a heavy heart, Rory rolled onto his side. His eyes were glued to the motel room wall, taking in every little detail of the ripped paper. He couldn't understand why motel's were so dirty and unclean. He knew not all of them were like that, but most of them were. It was quite disgusting to see.

He wondered what Sam and Dean were doing. If they were hunting something or just staying at a local bar trying to pick up girls. Even though that was Dean's doing more than Sam. With a sigh, he closed his eyes drifting off to sleep when his phone woke him up a few minutes later.

"Sam, what can I do for you?" He says when he answered the phone call.

"Can you meet us?"

"No, 'hello?' Rude." Rory drawled out the last word, smirking when he heard a groan come from the other side. "Oh Sammy, if you keep groaning like that you'll cause me to do things."

"You're unbelievable."

"Tell me something I don't know, Bambi." Rory snorted at his own statement. "But in all seriousness, are you okay? I know it's been a couple days since we last spoke, so I want to make sure you aren't hurt."

"Nah, I'm fine. But another hunter may not be."

He frowned. "What happened?"

"Can you meet me at this address? I'll explain when you get there."