un matin tu dansais

[one morning you were dancing]

Choi San worked as a manager in one of the largest companies in Seoul. His career had been successful from the very beginning: at the end of high school, his notes were the highest among everyone, guarantying him a scholarship for the most prestigious university of the city. During the bachelor years, then the master, then the first working stages. He had shined as the best one, the most talented, the smartest. The person everyone wanted to be.
Every night, he came back at his luxurious large loft in Gangnam, after a huge session of work.

Then, Choi San was a huge lover of ballet.

Once a month, he couldn't lose the opportunity to go to the theatre. He always stayed in the first rows, not wanting his eyes to miss a single detail. Although already knowing by heart every single show he attended, he never got tired of it.
The fact that someone could look that shifted from reality while doing something has a soothing effect on him. Seeing all the dancers to become just one thing together with the music. Their eyes blank as their souls were filling with emotions, musical notes, sounds, words.
Meanings.
The way their bodies moved like it is the easiest thing ever. They did it like breathing.

San was so fascinated by that world. It was the only very hobby he had. Despite that, his life was basic. He worked. Sometimes, he went to the restaurant with some colleagues. That's all.
He had always been so focused on studying that social life has never been an option.

His fascinating look didn't let him go unnoticed, though. He had the perfect Don Giovanni look. And yet, he wasn't. He has had some lovers in life. Nothing really important. Basically, San took advantage of his aura to make people remember him, without ever calling someone back. Relationship weren't his thing. He felt good the way he was.

But some day, something snapped his mind.

Something called Jung Wooyoung.

Belle

C'est un mot qu'on dirait inventé pour elle

Quand elle danse et qu'elle met son corps à jour, tel

Un oiseau qui étend ses ailes pour s'envoler

Alors je sens l'enfer s'ouvrir sous mes pieds

[Beautiful

That's a word that seems to be invented only for her

When she dances 

A bird that extend his wings to fly away 

So I feel the hell open up beneath my feet]

Jung was the principal male dancer of the last ballet shows he attended. He didn't go unnoticed to San's eyes. His technique, his charisma. His movement seemed painted directly on the music's canvas. He was something else. No wonders that he was going to become an étoile, soon.

San was always mesmerized by his appearance. Not only his dancing, but his whole figure was beyond reality. The built lines on his muscles could be clearly seen through his fittings and became even sharper when he extended his limbs to dance. Nothing was left to imagination.
What attracted San the most was his jawline, the way it was so sharp yet so delicate in his expressions. The way it contracted a bit when the music went higher, hiding a smile behind those perfect plump lips; or the way it relaxed when something bad was about to happen.

Definitely, San's favourite ballet was Notre-Dame de Paris. Wooyoung played Quasimodo in it. Although the character was ugly, sad and desperate for love, Wooyoung gave dignity to it, making Phoebus to disappear under San's eyes. His heart almost cracked every time the show ended, leaving Wooyoung alone in his desperate death, holding Esmeralda until becoming ashes to fly together with the wind.

Every single time, San stood up together with the whole audience, and applauded as it was the only important thing to do in life. Every night, he came back feeling a bit emptier, like something was missing.

Then, everything came back to his usual spot.