ma maison c'est ta maison

[my home is your home]

After several minutes of catching their breaths, Wooyoung tried to stand and take back his clothes. A general soreness through his body, but being a professional dancer, it didn't bother him. San took his wrist to stop whatever movement, gaining a questioning look.

"Where are you going?"

"What the hell? I'm going home? I guess we're done here." Wooyoung was talking as it was the only option available. San couldn't imagine the amount of wretched people he had been related to, even for one night adventures, to feel like he must come back home right after the sex.

"It's late night. Stay here." He then tapped on his second pillow to invite him to lay down. Wooyoung looked at it, still unsure about those words. Then, he chuckled.

"You know I'm not going to any date with you after that, right? No marrying or anything?"

San shrugged.

"I'm not that kind of person who uses you to please himself and then making you comeback home alone in the night. I'm a gentleman. Stay here." San's look was so serious that Wooyoung blushed. It was the same seriousness of the moments before; he was for real, like it was the most important thing to stay there. Next to him. It's like he had just realised how miserable the others had been.

Je te laisse le sifflet pour pouvoir m'appeler

Le jour tu resteras ici mais tu pourras te promener la nuit

Sur le toit de la cathédrale sous les étoiles

Tu ne m'écoute pas tu dors déjà

Le monde est si méchant dehors

Que tu es belle quand tu dors

Dans ton sommeil Esmeralda

Est ce que tu rêve à ton soleil?

[I leave you a whistle so you can call me

During the day you will stay here but you can walk around at night

On the roof of the cathedral under the stars 

You're not listening because you're already sleeping

The world is so mean outside

How beautiful you are when you sleep

In your sleep Esmeralda

Do you dream of your sun?]

San laid right after, waiting for the other to join. And, luckily, Wooyoung did. He sat next to San, looking at him, another bit of unsureness. The older definitely wasn't ready to the words that followed that look.

"Can you cuddle me?"

His heart had just melted. Which was probably the only thing stayed completely fine after that night, which had cracked out and faded away every single inch and cell of San's existence.
He patted on his chest, waiting for the younger to rest there. Once the latter did so, he started to stroke his black locks, sometimes going further to his neck. His hair and skin were the softest thing San had ever touched. Despite the sweat, they were smooth and scented and asking for him to brush slightly. He was afraid to break him with even the lightest touch.

Quel
Est l'homme qui détournerait son regard d'elle
Sous peine d'être changé en statue de sel

[Who

Is the man who would look away from her

Under penalty of being changed into a pillar of salt]

No one of them said another word after it. Wooyoung fell asleep in a few minutes, whereas San stared a lot to his features, again. He looked like the most innocent baby, yet they had just done not properly innocent things. San felt filthy for having contaminated such perfect body with his hands, his mouth and even more. Though he knew Wooyoung was everything but innocent, there was something about him which seemed untouched. Probably, his soul.
Yes, San was sure that no one had ever touched it. Because no one deserved so. This world was too vicious, dirty, smudgy to such pure beings.

Tu viendras quand tu veux
Quelle que soit la saison
Ma maison si tu veux
Ce sera ta maison

[You can come whenever you want

Whatever season

My home if you want

Will be yours]