𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 [ 03 ]

⊹◞˚

⊹◞˚. 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 .˚◞⊹
★。  /  |  \  。★
☆。  *。  ☆。

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒, most importantly your friends, was now a known habit of yours. You were becoming more distant from them than you thought you were ever going to be. It began when you started managing for the boys' volleyball club a couple months back, leading to the beginning of the school year. You were having more connections with the boys and also the other girl manager on the team. The reasoning was simply because of your now pretty busy and new schedule, affecting everything else going on.

Now, it was you spending more time with the boys, but most especially the friend group of four. You were a secretive slutty girl, although everyone saw you as the pure and well-put together volleyball manager and college student. You hid it quite well, but you had to be prepared in case your true self was ever revealed. And that was really close to happening yesterday.

When the school bell rang, signalling the end of last period of the day, you dropped by the lockers to collect all of your things before finding your way to the gymnasium to find Hinata, Sakusa, Atsumu, and Bokuto early to practice. Being discreet as always you had the vibrator inserted into you, acting like it was normal thing, except it kind of was.

"Good afternoon," you greeted collectively with a smile, resulting in them sending a welcoming wave and a small 'hello'. You carried your gym bag heavily before pushing the door to the girl's changing room.

Getting changed into your black volleyball sweat pants and zip up jacket over top of your white t-shirt, you left the room and met up with Coach Foster and the others.

Noticing Ueno wasn't at practice, it frightened you. You weren't used to spending practice with just you as 'leading' manager, so you didn't how it would go. She was absent for today. "Ueno isn't here?" Coach approached you at the bench you sat at, but stood next to you. Ueno was always either early or exactly on time.