𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘀 [ 05 ]

________________________________

⊹◞˚. 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 .˚◞⊹
★。  /  |  \  。★
☆。  *。  ☆。

"𝐒𝐎, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎? And what's with the incredibly short skirt?" She teased, embarrassing you even more than you already were. Your eyes darted to her, but you delayed your eye contact as much as possible. You slowly walked past her, not answering yet, but not planning on ignoring her either.

"It's nothing really, it's a long story." The sudden interaction you had with one of your friends surprised you. Socializing with any of them was rare and had been happening for months. Even the tinge of comedy and tease was included, it joyed you deep inside. It was like you heard an audible click when she began a conversation with you and it added more heat to your already warm face.

"I like long stories, tell me about it." She yawned, then you remembered she had just woken up from her short nap. "So?" She awaited for your words to come, but you didn't think it was right to speak of it and should now be considered your secret to keep. Or so, you thought of not talking about it yet. You both still had some stuff to catch up on.

Kana shook her head, letting out another long yawn. Keeping your beaded eyes on her, she slipped into the room where the kitchen was and disappeared, only the sound of glasses clinking followed by the cupboard thumping closed.

"Eh, it's nothing. I just met up with friends outside." You lied sheepishly, "I've been wanting to wear this skirt for a while too so..." This wasn't a lie. Your hand swept the soft fabric of your skirt as you sat at the edge of your bed. You heard the same glass being placed into the sink after being drunk out of.

"Mhm hm, but why so late?" You just knew the dark haired girl would never stop talking along with the non-stop question asking until she got what she wanted. "You have secrets, huh? I mean everyone does, but I'm curious what yours would be." You could tell she was smirking jokingly while she spoke. By command, you fell silent, only nervously chewing on your bottom lip.