𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭 [ 08 ]

________________________________

⊹◞˚. EIGHT .˚◞⊹
★。  /  |  \  。★
☆。  *。  ☆。

ATSUMU AND SAKUSA joined Bokuto and Hinata on their way down to the cafeteria tables once they got their lunch.

"I got to touch her tits and shit," Hinata flexed to the others. "She was so desperate, it was so hot." He still had lust that loomed beneath his eyes, that made Sakusa rolled his own. Hinata was non-stop babbling on about the two of you.

"Damn, and you did it outside in the courtyard." Bokuto chuckled and sat next to the orange head, slightly jealous he got to take more of you than he ever did.

Sakusa interrupted, "Try not to be so loud about it. People might over hear us." His eyebrow furrowed ever so slightly, while getting rid of his white face mask and tucking it into the pocket of his sweater.

Koutarou only narrowed his eyes and dug into his meal like he hadn't eaten in forever. "You're such a kill joy."

"There's no use for the remote then?" Ignoring Bokuto, Atsumu sipped at his water bottle, eying each of them while listening to the volume of his own voice.

"No," Hinata paused, thinking over his words. "She won't mind if we keep it. It's like she's asking for it. Why would she even have it in in the first place?"

Atsumu smirked at that, before biting into his food and clearly agreeing with him.

Sakusa observed the busy and crowded line ups at the food chain restaurants in the lobby, expecting you to be there, but you weren't and it disappointed him. He thought about you with sensuality, a desperate sensation at his fingertips and that hung in the air.

_

You stared blankly at the red circled D that was scratched messily with a thin marker on your biology test and next to it read LOOK OVER SECTION 1 AND 3! where those sections were poorly completed. This stung at you, the sight of all this correction ink and almost half of them were wrong.