𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝘁. 𝟮 [ 09 ]

⊹◞˚

⊹◞˚. NINE .˚◞⊹
★。  /  |  \  。★
☆。  *。  ☆。

warnings:
protected sex, oral sex

"I DON'T CARE... JUST TOUCH ME." You shamefully spilled with hesitance and —of course— Sakusa lightly smirked at your brutally honest response. The hint of neediness in your voice, but your body language barely showed it. He positioned himself in between your legs that straddled him loosely.

His hand was steadily still on your warm stomach, caressing you so gently as your lips touched. It was so passionate you almost melted beneath him.

The scent of fresh laundry filled your nose as he pressed his body lower against yours, but not applying his weight on you. The warmth of his mouth heated the connection between the two of you and it was hard to regulate your breathing.

The same hand that roamed up your shirt, found its way to your back, his fingers of the one hand struggling to unclasp the hooks. It made you impatient, waiting for him to get it off of you, but still you didn't show it.

The hook of the back was undone finally and you could tell how tensed up Sakusa was just trying to get it off when he relaxed his muscles.

He tugged at the bra until it came off of you and let it drop to the floor. The light breeze as his large hand trickled back to the surface of your skin made your nipples harden and point up.

Retreating from your lips, a curl falls forward on his forehead, while shoving your shirt up to fully reveal your breasts.

With the palms of his hand he cupped them warmly, flicking and rubbing the bud of your tits playfully while watching your expression furrow in pleasure carefully. He was hooked onto your moans, they sounded so innocent and soft, yet you weren't.

His wet tongue connected with your nipple, making you shiver. His tongue swirled around your nipple, sucking on it and the skin around it so lovingly.