𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝗹𝘂𝘁 [ 07 ]

_________________________________

⊹◞˚. SEVEN .˚◞⊹
★。 / | \ 。★
☆。 *。 ☆。

YOUR MIND COULDN'T STOP RACING with the dirty thoughts of those few minutes spent in the gym storage room. Well spent minutes, you thought.

It made your heart pulse just thinking about it.

Telling Kana of the vibrator issue was tipping at your tongue, but you couldn't say it even if you really wanted to, the only thing keeping her from the whole truth. You got rid of the vibrator, but you yearned for their touch. That secret wouldn't be going anywhere for sure.

The weekend swiped past you so swiftly, it was already Monday, everything felt so quick.

"Ueno, do you have the updated copy of their practices and games?" You peeped your head into the Coach's office, but only his jacket was draped over the chair, room empty and hollow. 

"Y/N, sorry, I just picked them up from the printer today. They were a little delayed," she caught up to you, thrusting sheets of crisp, warm schedule papers into your hands that you were afraid of getting a paper cut.

She slipped herself into the office room and organized her binder. "Thanks," you mumble while eying the black prints marked on the papers. There had been more scheduled practices for the volleyball team since they were nearing the tournament.

The Coach came back with his own copy of the papers, shuffling through them with a line between his furrowed brows. Just then, feet shuffling filled the gymnasium with light echoes and chattering amongst the volleyball team as they entered.

Your scalp heated, but your hand rested at your nape. "Come, let's set up the nets." Ueno insisted with a smile and you followed along, the storage room gave you immense flashbacks. The sweating, the touching that you remembered so clearly in your head.