Part 1 ~ Betrayal

Warnings: Mild swearing, violence.

Word count: Around 440 

Authors note ~ Hello! This is part one of the (Y/N) Salvatore x Kai Parker series. If you enjoy this part, feel free to vote on it! Comments are also apreciated.  Have fun <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You what!?" You screamed in Klaus' face. "I- I cheated on you... But, (Y/N), it's not that big of a deal, love. You're overreacting." He excused, taking a few steps back.

Anger coursed through your veins. Everything seemed to turn red and the world stopped turning for a second. The glass of bourbon that was once in your hand was now thrown against the wall, causing Klaus to look at you.  You laughed to yourself, looking down at the floor. "You cheated... On me? After we were together for... What was it? 25 years?" You smiled at him. It wasn't a sincere smile and he knew it. When you got like this, it was scary, and it was in everyone's best interest to step back.

"Listen, love-" You vamp-sped to him and pinned him against the wall. He was stronger than you, both of you knew that, but right now, it would take more than one original vampire to stop you. "Don't you 'Listen, love.' me, Nik. You betrayed me!" You screamed in his face. The veins underneath your eyes turned black and your eyes turned dark with fury.

It took almost all of Klaus' power to push you off of him, and when he did, the last bit of calmness remaining in your body dissipated. You slammed one of the chairs in the room on the ground, breaking a leg right off. You picked it up and stared at it for a second. "The funny thing is... Klaus. I never thought you would have done something so stupid. But... Not only did you cheat on me, but you knocked your one-night stand up too! Who knew, am I right?" You giggled.

You threw the makeshift stake at him. He yelled out in pain as it pierced through his right arm. Blood trickled down his arm, staining his shirt. He pulled the wooden piece out of his arm and tossed it onto the floor. "That hurt." He groaned, moving his arm around. His lack of pain caused you such rage that it wasn't even considered rage anymore. You sped to him, only to get pushed back.

"If you want to know the reason I cheated on you, love, it was simply because I'm not interested in you anymore." He snickered. Your heart broke into a million pieces. "W-what?" You stammered, tears threatening to spill from your eyes. "You heard me. NOW GET OUT!" He screamed, his voice deep and laced with hate. 

You sped out of the compound crying. 

Authors note ~ I hope you liked it! If you spot any mistakes or something you think should be added in the future go ahead and tell me. And as always, feel free to vote! <3