Part 2 ~ Home Is Where You Make It

Warnings: Minor swearing, some violence. (I think)

Word count: Around 650

Authors note ~ This is part 2! Enjoy peoples <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A month had passed since your fight with Klaus, and you had not been taking it very lightly.

Killing people was your go-to coping mechanism. It always had been. And in a time like this, coping was essential. You figured your brothers would hear about your rampage and come looking for you like they did the last time, but this time you weren't 100% sure if you wanted to be saved.

You walked into a small bar. It was decorated with tacky signs and colorful patterned tables. It smelled of cheap perfume and cigarettes.

"Home is where you make it." You mumbled under your breath, sitting at the bar. Someone had taken a seat next to you. "It sure is."

Stefan. "What are you doing here?" You questioned, calling the waitress for a round. "Coming to get you. What happened this time? Fight with wolf boy?" He teased. Your head whipped around and you made eye contact with him. His lips pressed into a thin line. "Leave, Stefan. I don't need your help." You said, clearing your throat and picking up the shot.

"I'm not leaving, and you're coming with me. You've done enough harm, (Y/N). Let's go." He said sternly. "WHAT DID I SAY!?" You screamed at him. Everyone in the place turned to look at you.

"Is everything okay?" A waitress tapped on your shoulder. You stood up and turned to her. You ran your hand straight through her chest, tearing her heart right out and dropping it on the ground. People in the bar were frantic. You walked out, laughing.

~ 1 hour later ~

"No- Damon! Just get bonnie and drive here. I tried to reason with her! Something terrible must have happened for her to be like this. No- I haven't called Klaus but I don't know if we're on the best of terms. Just get here. With the ascendant." Stefan hung up the phone and tucked it back in his pocket.

He walked down the nearly empty street, calling your name. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! We need to talk!" He shouted. Footsteps could be heard from behind him. "I'm right here. Will you stop yelling?!" You asked. He turned around and let out a sigh of relief.

"I heard your phone call." Stefan let out a shaky breath. "What's an ascendant?" You questioned, circling him. "It's nothing-" You interrupted him. "And why do you need your little witch pet? Bonnie is it?" You smiled. "Yep, that's her." He said awkwardly.

"Well- See I know you're lying. I happen to know a thing or two about ascendents. And I know that they're not 'nothing'. Is Bonnie... A Bennett witch?" You fake gasped. He stood still. "You want to put me in a prison world, don't you!?" You laughed.

"Yeah... Well, that's not gonna-" You felt a sharp pain in your neck and then everything around you had gone black, voices fading in and out around you. Someone that sounded like Damon... and then Stefan. Then nothing but empty.

When you finally woke up, you were tied to a chair. You pulled on the ropes, but a burning sensation stopped you from pulling further. You hissed at the feeling.

You looked up in front of you and saw Damon, Stefan, and a girl, who you assumed was the Bennett witch surrounding you. "Okay, listen. All of this is just a misunderstanding." You smiled sincerely.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)." Stefan sighed and walked out of the room, Damon followed his motion. The emotion on your brother's faces caused you to panic. You'd been around long enough to know when something bad was going to happen, and you definitely knew.

Fear settled in your stomach. The feeling similar to fire. Bonnie started chanting. A dull pain echoed through your body, and then a sharp one shot through your head. She continued to chant, even through your pleas for her to stop. Seconds later, you blacked out again. 

~

Part 3 is out!