Part 3 ~ Who are you?

Warnings: Minor violence, mention of blood. 

Word count: Around 415

Authors note ~ I'm sorry about how short some of these parts are, I just kind of have to split them up. They'll be longer in the future. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes slightly, to see that you were now back in your old home. Well, your brother's home, but still. You sat up and looked around. Your head ached and your body felt sore.

Memories flashed through your head.

"STOP IT! AHHH!" Your painful screams rippled through the room as the Bennett witch, Bonnie, was chanting. She held a gadget, the ascendant, in her left hand, a grimoire in the other.

After a few seconds of the unforgettable pain, you blacked out.

"They put me in a prison world..." You whispered to yourself, looking down at your hands. "I'm all alone in here." You panicked. You started running through the hallways, looking for a sign of anything. Anyone. But everything was just like you last saw it years ago.

You ran past the kitchen hallway, but stopped when you noticed a pair of muddy combat boots lying on the floor. You then noticed the faint smell of blood. You followed the scent into the kitchen, where a taller brunette man stood next to the sink, rinsing his hands.

You stood in the doorway, scared, shocked, and happy all at the same time. 

You cleared your throat, announcing your presence. The man jumped a little, and then spun around to look at you.

"Who are you!?" You questioned, taking a few steps back. "I'm Kai. Kai Parker. Who are you?" He announced. "Are you bleeding?" You asked, avoiding the question. "Who are you?" He asked again, this time his tone seemed a little more aggravated and threatening. You bit your wrist, offering him some blood. "Here I can-"

"WHO ARE YOU!?" He screamed pinning you to the wall, his arm to your neck. You started laughing. He looked at you, very confused. "What's so funny?" Kai asked. "Nothing it's- It's just-" You smiled, pushing him off of you.

"I'm (Y/N)." You reached your hand out to shake his. He froze for a second and then complied. In the blink of an eye, you twisted his arm behind his back and pinned him to the counter. He hissed in pain. 

"Listen, what's your name? Kai? I'm probably older than you, stronger than you, and way more powerful than you. The next time you want to threaten my life, rethink it." You tapped him on the shoulder and let go of his hand. You walked out of the kitchen leaving him shocked.