chp 5 introduction

When suddenly kageyama shouted ,".........."

Suga's POV

I , Daichi and Asahi were walking towards the volleyball gym . Kiyoko ,our manager told us earlier on today that 4 new first years will be joining us today. I was very happy . We entered the gym but we were greeted by a sight of two fresheners fighting. Daichi and Asahi immediately grab hold of the raven haired male and dragged him away by force. I went up to the orange guy asking him whether he was alright when suddenly the raven haired yell ," who do you think you are to call me by that name?" We knew who he was ofcourse since we saw his last middle school game . I think that the orange dude called him by his forbidden Nickname I was about to saw something when the orange boy said something which shocked all of us.

Hinata's POV

I was really annoyed by the fact he was going to punch me as no one even dared to lay a finger on me since I was born. But the thing I was more annoyed about was how he thought about his Nickname like an insult towards him. I don't know why I said it but I did ,"why do u take your title as an insult? Even if reminds you of your bad past it still is a proof of how talented you are and how lacking others are. You should be proud of it because when people can't compare then only they start to hate" I said with a serious face (he looked real cool😎). There was a long silence after I said this when the silver haired decided to break it. "He is right. Why don't you take it in a positive way " he said with a smile. "Oh btw I'm Sugawara koshi, a third year and volleyball team's vice captain. The guy with short black hair is the captain, Sawamura Daichi and the guy with long hair is our team ace, Azumane Asahi . They both are third years as well". I introduced myself " nice to meet you, I'm hinata shoyou " and kageyama followed " I'm kageyama Tobio "
(I'm going to skip the rest of introductions bcuz that part is really boring)

To be continued ......
Byee