chp 8 game over

Ugh i finally finished this chp 😣
Ik i took so long finishing it but currently I'm going through a writer's block since i haven't written in a long time and coming up with ideas you all might like is a little tough but i hope I'll soon recover from it and give u all the content u like
Anyways enjoy the chp,  u waited a long time for it
Also pls feel free ro read my other work abt hinata called pretty changes  which u will find in my profile, while u wait for me to update

Hinata's POV
(whatever conversations are going on rn are in English)
I was in my car heading towards the southern shore since thats where my target is headed so he can escape the country . He fell into my plan completely . I purposely hinted him abt my arrival in Japan and him being my mission and as expected, he decided to leave the country at earliest to avoid me. Poor guy,  he is going to have to suffer my wrath because of those bitches ( aka kageyama and kenz)
Hinata reached the given location a few mins prior to his enemies arrival. A few people dressed in all black were already waiting for him there.
Guy 1 : Sir the target will be here in a few minutes.
Hinata: good. lets get ready to welcome our precious guest, shall we?  (he said smirking)

Time skip to a few mins later

A black car pulled in near the dock and a dubious guy came out of it with a dozen armed men.
The dubious guy was non other hinata's target, the head of a big international terrorist group, lucifer. He looked around but the shore was completely deserted other than the motorboat waiting in the still water near the shore which he was going to use to escape .
Lucifer : i think that kid, Lucas is overrated in the international world. Didn't they say I'll be caught by him before me knowing, guess it was just plain hogwash. (he said laughing maliciously as he climbed into the boat and it took off)
*remember Shoyo's real name is Lucas Arthur and i mentioned it in first chapter*
And out of nowhere hinata spoke

Lucas : they aren't wrong Lucifer ,you just are not worth my time and you proved it. (he said as he sat like a king on a chair in the cabin)

Lucifer : you?!  How can you be here?  Its impossible!! Your just a spoiled brat born with a diamond spoon!! U can't beat me ( he said with a mixed emotion  of rage, disbelief and shock)

Lucas : i had defeated you the moment you underestimated me, your enemy by overestimating yourself and falling into my trap. You were defeated the moment you let your arrogance decided that you have won over me.  Anyway you will get a lot of time to regret this decision in your afterlife .( Lucas said as he pointed his gun towards Lucifer while his * Lucas'* men surrounded Lucifer and his men , killing all of his * Lucifer's * men )
Lucifer : no u can't kill me !! I have information that you are looking for. Don't u wanna know abt all the terrorist activities of my gang and other gangs?? I'll  give all the information, pls spare my life..
Lucas : * with a slight chuckle *  I don't need u for that at all . afterall i have your most trusted brother here to tell me abt it. ( from the corner of the cabin Lucifer's blood brother cane out aka his right handed man)

Lucifer : you rat!!!  You betrayed the man who fed u and kept u safe.

Right handed man : sorry brother but even a rat knows when to abandon a sinking ship. ( he said with a chuckle)

Lucifer : (with a sadistic chuckle) even if i die today don't think you  will come to a better end.  Remember karma is a bit*h and what Gos around comes around
Lucas : those were pretty good last words but guess your time ends here (he said while keeping this expression on)

  Remember karma is a bit*h and what Gos around comes around Lucas : those were pretty good last words but guess your time ends here (he said while keeping this expression on)

* ignore the heart on his eyes 😅*
And with that shoyo shots him dead with a straight shot on his forehead

He asks his men to turn the boat back towards the shore as he looks at Lucifer's  brother aka right hand man

Lucas : abt u,  just hand me the Pendrive with all the information and u can leave here
* the man hands him the Pendrive as shoyo checks if the Pendrive has the content it is said to have *
Lucas : Good job.  Atleast u did one good thing before dying like your brother (he says with a smirk)

The men : wait what!?!  You  said that i can leave here in exchange of the information

Lucas : (with a dark,  deep chuckle ) by here i meant the mortal world and i don't think a man who betrayed his own blood brother would show any loyalty to me.  I'm pretty sure you will bare your fangs at me as soon as you get the opportunity and since i don't like unnecessary trouble , getting rid of you is the best way.
Lucas got up from his seat and adjusted his cuffs and collars ( i can't even imagine how hot and badass he would look doing that 😍😍)

Lucas : it was nice knowing you ( and with a smile he got off the boat)

He put on his glares ( kinda like in picture below
P. S : its my first time editing something like this so pls ignore the errors 😖)

Lucas : Game over ( as the man scream , when he was shot screeched through the air)

To be continued.......

Guys i have decided to update once every week. It will most likely be friday
Thanks for all your support and views
Bye 😊