chp 6 time skip

A/N : time skip to months forward . Karasuno grew and became stronger thanks to our monster duo. Hinata and kageyama's relationship grew better with days and they started dating. Even though hinata was here for a mission he still accepted kageyama's confession ( note : in this series hinata is bisexual ). Karasuno has already reached nationals .
Let's go on with the story now

Karasuno's Gym

Everyone was busy practicing their own stuffs when coach Ukai and takeda sensei entered the gym with a boy tagging alongside , catching everyone's attention .
Coach Ukai : everyone gather around. I have to tell you all something. First of all meet Kenz White. He'll be joining you guys starting today

 He'll be joining you guys starting today

( credits to the owner)

Kenz : nice to meet u .I'm Kenz White and I'm good at spiking. Please take care of me * he bowed*
Everyone : nice to meet you too

Coach Ukai: for the second news , there is a training camp with three estate of the teams in a few days so pls get ready . That's it now go and practice.

Hinata's POV

As soon as coach Ukai finished everyone started asking Kenz about himself. Turns out he transferred here from Australia. He was good at spiking though he was not as fast as me or could jump as high as me his spikes were quite strong compared to me who started playing the game few months ago. Everyone was flocking around him. I was about to say something when a I received a message on my phone and checked to see who it was.

The message:
Unknown : Sir about the information you asked me , the mole is indeed at karasuno and he is soon going to make a move. I'll let you about it as soon as I find out.

Hinata smiled to himself. Even though he was enjoying it here he couldn't forget his original mission.
Still he was quite upset about how everyone was just flocking around him especially his boyfriend.
Over the weeks , the team gradually started benching hinata during practice . At first he didn't mind he knew they new guy needed practice but slowly things started going beyond his limits........

TO BE continued.......